OLTL: Discussion for the week June 9-13

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Kassie....but I really do hate Blair (right now). I wish they would have had Blair not just 100% support Starr's pregnancy. I mean what mother just accepts her 16 year old daughter is pregnant, and doesn't talk to her about smart choices or something.

• Members

"I don't think Adrianna is going to forgive me."

No [!@#$%^&*] Dorian. You've done a LOT of stuff to Adrianna in the name of "love". I'm surprised Adrianna has stuck with her this long.

• Members

Pretty good episode today, good to see some fallout on Adriana's head, David Carusoe would say...

"Karma...*take sunglasses off, narrow eyes then put sunglasses on again* Llanview style."

then a loud scream aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh and a Who song and you got yourself CSI: Miami!

• Members

I'm also glad they have a token of Jess/Nash's relationship forever in Bree and the new baby, also - Bree is a symbol of Jess' time as Tess which relates back to her mom Viki's DID - which is an OLTL staple, and because Erika Slezak is always outstanding... I see it as continuing the history in the future generations.

Archived