OLTL: Discussion for the week June 9-13

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since Tina and Marty are returning on the same day, and since it's considered an honor of sorts to get the last scene of the day on a soap, let's discuss who we think will get the "Wednesday ending" ...

Tina or Marty.

My money is on Tina.

Again, no spoilers!

• Members

I *used* to hate Blair but Ron C has converted me. Ive been loving her lately since he returned and she's receiving her best writing that she has in years. She's actually a character I can root for and I do at the moment as she opposes Todd and sticks by her daughter. Im enjoying watching Blair. While she may not be my favorite, she is definetly someone I like to see on my screen. Now having her hate on my girl Tina may have me change my opinion so Im gonna have to wait and see them together before I get too excited...lol. I do have to say though, out of all the females on the show, having Tina and Blair as rivals makes the most sense. She's the only one that even comes close to Tina's level.

• Members

thanks! I actually started to like Blair late last year when she was trying to help Todd get Sam back. It was the first time since their wedding after Jack was born that I saw them as a viable couple. She stopped being nasty and hateful and actually made sense and was reasonable. I definetly rooted for her over Adriana and Marcie

• Members

I've had problems with Blair since she became Malibu Barbie instead of that interesting Asian woman. But KDP has had me since live week in 2002. KDP should have been nominated and should have won way back then.

Did I miss something? When did Ryan lose the "chandler"???

Archived