OLTL: Discussion for the week June 9-13

• Members

I'm not sure what the rules are about starting threads outside the weekly discussion these days, so please correct me if I am in error.

However, I am so excited about these returns, and I don't want to clutter up the weekly OLTL thread by going off topic.

I haven't read spoilers, so please don't ruin anything in this thread.

I understand both actresses are returning on Wednesday. I wonder which one of them will get the ending scene.

I am so frickin' excited about Andrea Evans that I might start hyperventilating before Wednesday.

Some things I am excited about ~

~ the on-screen reunion of Andrea Evans and Erika Slezak as sisters Tina and Viki

~ seeing how Tina effects Sarah

~ seeing if Andrea and Kassie DePaiva click and if Tina and Blair go back to their bitchy rivalry

~ seeing what kind of wardrobe Tina has these days

~ seeing if they play up bitchy Tina, or the more vampy/comedic side of the character

~ about a million other things

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Discussing Tina and Marty isn't going off-topic. So, I changed the thread to a weekly thread. I don't want to have two threads discussing their returns.

As long as nobody posts storyline spoilers, it should be fine. Heck, I don't even want to see stuff from "On the next episode of One Life To Live....." LOL So please use spoiler tags if you really want to discuss the previews. I don't want to see "teasers" either - spoiler tag those, please.

THIS IS A SPOILER FREE ZONE!! OLTL is too good to be spoiled right now. :)

• Members

I wish I could go spoiler free, but I am just to damn nosey. LOL.

I am SOOOO excited to see Andrea and Erika back in scenes together, I do believe I am the most excited about that alone.

It's sad that you can't wait for the weekend to end so that you can watch the One Life. :P

• Members

Like you, Zendallfan, I was thinking we should go daily too, but with all the buzz and board response this show has had, and not everyone caught up to the same place, I can see how different days would be active simultaneously. I guess the concern is we could conceiveably have 4 or even 5 active OLTL threads taking up space on page 1 of DTS, thus edging out premium space for other shows.

• Members

I'll add my vote to weekly. IT was particularly appropriate for the past week, since so much built on the previous day. Yeah, it took me an hour to go through everything, because SOMEONE kept insisting on posting and adding more JUST WHEN I thought I was caught up! :lol:

But, it makes for terrific weekend reading. And avoiding things like watering, doing lesson plans for summer school................

• Members
You bring up alot of interesting points. I wonder how they will even introduce Tina bc Ive hated how she's been handled since she last left. Malone had her missing during his run and Ron C recently picked up on that. There better be a damn good explanation for where she's been the last 5 years and why she's stayed away from her daughter.

I think Tina and Blair will go back to being enemies. Blair badmouthed Tina when Sarah came on and she seems to not care much for her. I dont mind it bc I liked their feud. It would be interesting to see Tina and Todd closer being that they are the black sheeps of the family. I definetly looking forward to see her with him as well as Viki

Archived