Y&R: Sabrina's mom comes to Genoa City

• Members

I've never liked her and am glad she's not going to be on Y&R. However, for GH to be in a position to make such demands, they should at least offer her a contract.

As for Sabrina's mother, Y&R should really offer Lynn Herring the sun the moon and the stars and then throw in a contract of front burner story lines on top of it!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why? FH did as GH asked, but she could chose to do otherwise, so what's the problem? I don't think anyone from Disney/ABC or GH threatened or blackmailed her, because the whole matter would not be worth is. FH is not VM, ratings will not go up because of her.

If you are on a recurring basis and you want to continue that you just inform your employer that you would like to do work outside. This is normal procedure. Clearly, GH wants FH for the summer.

I normally don't jump in in defence of TIIC of GH, but in this case they did nothing wrong.

• Members

It was actually B&B's idea. Brad had just written in Margo's son (who of course didn't last long), so he needed Koslow to do a few flashback scenes with Margo and her son discussing him going to LA. In exchange, DAYS asked for Joe Mascolo to do a few episodes there, but of course DAYS didn't follow through with using him.

• Members

I respectfully disagree. They had no problem with Brad Maule pulling double duty, nor did they have a problem with anyone else who was on recurring appearing on another show. This is spiteful.

I'm sick of GH's "big plans" for Anna during the summer. Like remember the "big plans" for the Lorenzo/Anna story. Or the "big plans" for the Anna/Rick/Eli story. Or better yet. The "big plans" for Anna's involvement in Robin's pregnancy. GMAFB. GH has Finola, yet they don't utilize her the way she should. If GH had such big plans for her, she would be working, she wouldn't have the time to book a side gig with Y&R. The fact that she was going to be able to do this speaks for itself.

• Members

ITA. ^

Finola probably guessed that in between "love in wartime," she'd have maybe four episodes MAX of filler crap like we saw a few weeks ago. I mean, Guza is NEVER going to write Scrubs anything other than filler, especially when they are contractually tied to NightShift Part Deux for the summer. Which means Finola would be filler of filler. And she knew that.

And, yes, I'm bitter that Tristan Rogers isn't there. And that Anna/Lorenzo fell through. Just so we could have more [!@#$%^&*] MOB.

• Members

Just the fact that GH addressed it, and the wording in their press statement is them grinning from ear to ear saying SO THERE, before Y&R got a chance to put their spin on it. It's still in LA, it's nothing for her to do it, its not like they're asking her to go back to AMC for a big storyline filmed in NYC. I'm not inspired by the idea of an Anna summer on GH because it's potential wasted and a fine actress having her wings clipped.

Archived