Sara A. Bibel's Blog

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No particular reason, I just wanted to initiate a discussion on something; I would probably get the answer faster by searching through the resources. I'm one of the biggest fans of your archives! Absolutely love them! :D

• Members

How are you finding these? I can't find an index page.

Snark has one linked here, but it doesn't include all the posts, including this Tail one.

Good read...good enough (and ratings-relevant enough) that I had to post questions :-).

• Members

That Sylph is always bumping old threads up to increase his number of posts... ;)

Interesting blog entry although I think she went far too mild on B&B. May started fabulous but the show is one hot mess. Hot not necessarily standing for pulse-racing thrill but unbelievable head-shaking moments...

As someone asked how to find Sara's older blog entries, when in case like the current one they are sans tag: Scroll far down the page to CATEGROIES and there is Deep Soap...Or try it like this: http://thebiz.fancast.com/deep_soap/ :P

• Members

^^^Thanks! :)

I love this part:

"The sequence reminded me that daytime can do something no other medium can: tell stories in real time. Tad and Dixie have been a part of my life since junior high. The emotional resonance and depth came from seeing their actual story play out much less harmoniously over a period of decades."

One of the reasons I love daytime so much.

Also, good choice to put B&B and OLTL as the winners. :D

Archived