Sara A. Bibel's Blog

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

In her interview with Toups, she was very fond of Santa Barbara, and again on ITZ she spoke very highly of that show. It seems weird that she forgot to mention Pratt's Co-HW tenure on that show in her recent blog, as she must have been exposed to his HW-ing abilities at a younger age.

Yet, no mention of his time at SB, nothing huge, but I found it strange.

• Members

I posted a long reply on her blog, but I agree and don't with her--I actually think she's a bit unfair to Pratt--some of her points I just don't agree with--I do think Babe and Amanda were aware Working Girl meant hooker they just didn't think it would be seen as offensive (let's face it, with the way many young women seem to embrace terms like Ho, they're not that far off--Working Girl sounds classy), and I thought th Taylor/Jake scene swere really actually pretty brave for daytime so far.

But SOO glad to see her pimping Mad Men :D

• Members

She made mention of his work on GH, Melrose Place, Desperate Housewives, and Ugly Betty. Yet, she omitted his work on SB, a soap she's apparently very fond of. I found that strange coming from a big SB fan.

My original post had nothing to do with AMC, and as I said it's not a big deal that she forgot to mention Pratt's Co-HW tenure on SB...

• Members

QUOTE (Donna B @ Aug 30 2008, 03:34 PM)
Not that it matters why, but she listed the man's credits & she didn't list them all & I knew it immediately, too. If others didn't notice, that's cool, too. Personally, it bugs me when people are sloppy with credits.

She reads this board regularly and I believe she will correct this probably in the next post.

Archived