Y&R: Week of March 31, 2008

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It seems yet another amazing week is coming up in Genoa City. The show is just great recently. Katherine and Jill in combo with Alistair, Brad tricking David (who I can't wait to get rid of), Jack and Sharon getting their 'sentence' from Michael...... and what's coming up will be even better.

• Members

It only can get better, right? Watching Gloria just stare down Jack, Sharon and Jeff prancing around all high and mighty is just more of what we have seen the last 2 years. Gloria the victim, and Jack the bad guy. Please.

• Members

The nerve of Michael to state that he is tired of Jack harassing his family, This is the family of a woman who killed a woman with Tainted Cream. Cause Jack's Family to lose their company and pay the husband 35 million dollars. Stole William awaty from Jill, spike Jill and TiMin coffee, and had kevin to crash into Jack computer. I just want to know when are these people gonna to pay for their crimes against Jack, Sharon, Jill, Katherine, John and William. When is Kevin , Gloria and Michael going to jail. I want to see Jack get back some of his fighting skills and don't allowed these con artistes to get away with taking every thing way from his family. :huh:

• Members

i am, so team gloria. jack is a selfish whinny [!@#$%^&*] and i cant find anything rootable about him. in fact the only reason i care about gloria is because jack hates her.

that said, glo's time jhas come and gone. i am sick of Lauren playing gloria supporter. its also time we take gloria/jack fued time and give it to jill and kay.

Archived