Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

For lovers of great background music, listen to what's played in the Pamela/Mason scene. It's one of my favorite cues of all-time, not to mention the cue they use in the 2nd scene at Cruz's trial. SB's background music was some of the best and these cues are NOT the reason SB isn't being shown- it's the actual pop music that was used at the time.

• Members

Sorry, I posted the wrong video, they took down the one with Judith in it. sad.png Here is what they said about her on their facebook page,

"And just in case any of you Judith Fans out there are wondering, she is the sweetest, sincerest, and most lovely person. Her performance in this is funny, touching, and wonderful and we can't wait to show you the episode which will hopefully be finished sometime in November. Plus the zombie is AMAZING and TERRIFYING!"

"She told us a wonderful story about wearing a beard every day that made us laugh very hard."

I know, I was kinda surprised she was in this. It's great to see her but I wish she would come back to tv!!!!

• Members

For me it's not so much about disliking her as seeing her as very dull and drab. I guess this worked when she was up against Eden, and Cruz, because that might have made Cruz remember her more fondly, but when they paired her with Mason she just took up space.