Barack Obama Elected President!

Max

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hillary is becoming just like her husband was in '92, the comeback kid.

I agree Toups. He seems like truly the only one that can bring huge change to Washington. Having no experience may be a good thing....

• Members

WOW...Max you are DEAD ON! I'm VERY impressed...

I'm disappointed that Obama didn't pull thru and win New Hampshire but I'm also very happy that he was competitive in the state. For all the hoopla surrounding Clinton you'd think that she would have won by 10% but she BARELY squeaked by him which I think is very impressive on his front.

I truly believe Barack Obama can change this country and I'll continue to support him as much as possible.

However on the flip side I'm PISSED OFF that John Edwards is still in this race. Hes clearly stealing votes from Obama. Same thing for that idiot Bill Richardson. Why don't these people realize that they will NEVER win...why not sit down and let the REAL contest begin in earnest?

• Members

I'm glad hillary won. Although her almost- tears seemed to me as calculating, it made her seem human, but it doesn't matter in respect to me because I liked her anyway. :lol: I still haven't decided who I'm voting for out of obama/clinton, so I want them both to win these primaries so they both can stay in the race. Also hillary needs to tell bill to STFU and stop attacking obama, bill is popular with African Americans but attacking the first potential African American president is a big NO-NO and that could actually hurt hillary's chances with African american voters in the long run.

• Members

Oh god, John Kerry today publically endorsed Obama at a rally in S.C :blink:

A big giant F*** you to his 04 running mate in Jon Edwards. John Kerry's endorsement I don't think is a very goo thing.... its because of him we got 4 more years of Bush dictatorship.

• Members

Thats terrible, and he wonders why people call him a flip-flopper. :lol: Edwards really needed his endorsement because he's not doing so hot in his race for president, I'm expecting him to drop out anyday now. I totally think kerry/Edwards are trying to be Obama's VP. Thats why Edwards keeps siding with him in the debates and why kerry is endorsing obama.

Archived