Barack Obama Elected President!

Max

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thats if Obama gets the nom. I don't think hillary has the nomination in the bag. She needs to work on her likeablity because obama has that down pat, people are now referring to him as the next JFK and that he will bring back camelot. Hillary has the most experience. The almost-crying really helped humanize her but she needs to work on her image still. On youtube alone she gets dissed and obama is mostly loved, and mostly young people go there. I like both candidates and both are better than George bush.

• Members

Well anything is better than Bush at this point. He is one in a million. It is my firm belief he will go down in history mentioned in the same circles of some other well known political figures in history....and what they are known for isn't exactly something commendable, if you know what I mean. <_<

• Members

Exactly....I am a die-hard Democrat who always votes for the nomiee (including John Kerry), however he was the wrong candidate for the party in 2004. He was not a strong enough candidate for the Democrats to run. Pretty much anyone else would have won the election, IMO.

Well, just looking at John Kerry says a lot. Not only is he fugly (my new word of the day, lol) but he has a very sour personality. And his wife is a little nutty too.

It's thanks to him that we were forced to suffer through four more years of George Bush. :angry:

• Members

Well, here's to hoping that the Democrats have learned the mistakes of the past and don't repeat them in '08. I feel really good about their chances of taking back the White House. If they loose to a Republican, they might as well just pack it up and leave town.

And I think she inhaled too much ketchup. She was nuttier than a fruitcake.

Archived