Barack Obama Elected President!

Max

• Members

Rudy had such an awful strategy. He went from being front runner to nowhere in a matter of weeks. Who the hell told him ignoring all the early states would work?

Anyone see a McCain/Rudy ticket for the Republican side?

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would love for there to be a McCain/Ron paul ticket, that would blow republicans minds. :lol: Also about hillary/obama, I think it would benefit hillary to have obama as her vp, but it really wouldn't benefit obama.imo An rudy campaign strategy has gotta be the worst in campaign history. :lol: Also I don't think its fair that hillary keeps winning these states but doesn't get the delegates because that state broke the rules or whatever happened.

If that happens I wonder if the New York times will un-endorse McCain? :lol:

• Members

If McCain wins the GOP nom it will be him and Mr.911.

If Hilary wins she and her hubby have trashed Obama to much to pick him as her VP

however she she dosen't pick him most of his supporters won't vote for her and she loses the White House.

If Obama wins i think he will pick Edwards. IMo if he's up agiainst McCain and Mr.911 Obama needs someone like Richardson.

I have no clue who Rommey would pick the man is 100% phoney!

Is there anything in the rules that say Bill Clinton can't run for VP? I wouldn't put it past them ,since he seems to be running the show.

• Members

It pretty much has been a given since 2004's loss that she would win in 2008...and I agree that Bill needs to stop attacking Obama or else she may indeed lose the black vote. His comments about him also seem uneducated and just too much of an attack as far as I am concerned. I would rather he let Hillary do more of the campaigning and he do more supporting.

But I just find it funny that Obama thinks he could out campaign the Clintons or try to criticize or smear them (I see both him and Hillary attacking one another with Hillary doing it a little more)...those two are pros at campaigning along with responding to critiques and attacks, not to mention they happen to be very ruthless on the campaign trail.

In the end, I see the Clintons and Obama forming an alliance to take back the country...this is all just politics and not meaning everything you say.

Roman who is your first pick to be the next president on either side?

• Members

Yep there is in the 22nd and 25th amendment...if Hillary, as president, were to die or somehow be unable to execute the office of president (e.g. going through surgery, being psychiatrically hospitalized), the VP would become the president...and Bill cannot be president anymore since he has already served two terms

• Members

Devoted,

You and I are just going to have to see things differently as far as Hillary goes. Not only is she turning off alot of the cross section of Democrats and Independents, she is coming off downright hostile in her campaigning.

And.........just as you find it laughable that Obama would be have Hillary as a VP, there are many who just may find it equally as laughable is Hillary did the same thing with him.

It is not a gurantee that Hillary will win, and you know why I say that?

Because this is the same contry who put GWB in office, after 3 million more people voted for him in '04 than what did in 2000.

I know you love her, but it was NEVER a slam dunk she would win in '08, IMO. It was a slam dunk she would run for the office.

Right now........Hillary better stop her BS and start trying to mend fences with Obama....

Before John McCain is take the Oath Of Office next January.

• Members

Not sure about that. In Florida, McCain trounced Romney among Republicans who are dissatisfied with Bush.

I think he'd beat Hilary quite comfortably since he appeals more to independents/moderates than her and the conservative base who distrust McCain would probably hold their noses and vote for him just to keep Hilary out. Obama vs McCain would be a tight race, IMO.

• Members

I think it is mainly the base in Arizona and possibly another state where he alienated them. I can see why they would not trust the guy.

There are also conservatives out there who will vote for Hillary since she won many conservative counties in New York's senate election race in 2006. I am a volunteer on her campaign and one guy there said he knows of a conservative who is voting for Hillary just to piss off the Republicans...we all know that eight years of a Hillary presidency will send them into heart failure.

BTW I see you are in London..I was there under ANOTHER president (Bill Clinton) and just loved it (August/1999 was the exact time of my vacation there...when the Queen Mum turned 99)...I consider it Europe's own New York City since I see so many similarities between NYC and London ;)

• Members

Conservatives can't stand Hillary.

She needs the yung vote Obama brings to the table.

And........if I were you, Devoted, I wouldn't be too cocky when it comes to who can win and who couldn't . Because if McCain does win....

What will be the excuse then?

• Members

It's obvious to me that the agenda of the Clintons is to make Barrack not even a viable VP candidate. Their agenda is to beat him down so he isn't a threat. What they fail to realize is that they are turning off a LOT of people with their rhetoric and attitude. I originally thought a Clinton/Obama ticket would be good. I no longer think that way.

Archived