Barack Obama Elected President!

Max

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to the clinton and obama camp tomorrow's race is suppose to be a tie or something and that the Dem. nomination probably won't be determined tomorrow. That stinks if thats true, so I wonder how long we have to wait to finally have a single dem. pres. nom?

I have to say I really liked Obama's L.A. rally with oprah, michelle obama, maria shriver, caroline kennedy, etc. I noticed at Hillary's L.A. rally that she had alot of hispanic voters along with hispanics that held office in California. I was surprised to see Magic Johnson there as well.

• Members

Hey Jack...I am watching CNN right now and all they said is that, in California, a lot of young voters went with Hillary and perhaps in NY it was the same (but she represents that state so it is not a surprise). Also, a lot of people 65 years and older went with Hillary

They are obviously thinking that Obama will pull in the young vote but they did say Clinton has some support with the younger generation...and I am a young person who voted for Hillary. But Obama is my second choice ;)

Here are some other demographics for California (I am round off)

WHITE VOTERS: 48% for Obama, 42% for Clinton

BLACK VOTERS: 82% for Obama, 16% for Clinton

LATINOS: 66% for Clinton, 23% for Obama

ASIANS: 73% for Clinton, 18% for Obama

Archived