Barack Obama Elected President!

Max

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hear stuff like this all over the net. I would love for peeps to just come out say what this hidden reason they dislike Mr.Obama is.

If it's his race why not just comeout and say it?

If there where anything to the Muslim thing friends of the Clintons would ahve found it and made sure everyone

knew about it.

He admitts he took drugs when he was young( Unlike Bill clinton and his didn't inhail BS.

If there where anything else in his pass the Clintons would have found it and made sure it comeout.

I'm sure friends of the Clintons have PI's working around the clock looking for dirt.

IMO he's clean or the Clintons would have made sure who all knew about it.

If someone has a charge agianst him they should coemout and so he can defend his self.

• Members

Obama needs Edwards endorsement more so than Hillary.... the media is trying to spin it that Obama is becoming the favourite for the nomination but unless he holds Clinton's expected victories in Ohio, Texas and Pennsylvania to slim margins, the delegate count will still favour her, and if she wins big in those huge states, then I think she will be the expected nominee. Not to mention the edge she has in super delegates to him. It shouldn't come down to them deciding but if it does, they will favour her.

Archived