Barack Obama Elected President!

Max

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EricaKane70, your posts about Hillary sure sound like the neo-con hate of Hillary. Sure you're really not a closet Republican, lol. B)

WTF?!?!??!? Barack Obama IS DEFINTELY NOT a Muslim. Saying he is sounds kinda racist imho. Not saying you are Ron, but I don't like the way you said it. I'd definitely want NO Republican as President. John McCain or Mike Huckabee would be just as dangerous as W is as President IMHO. Obama and Hillary both would make great Presidents. I hope that Hillary wins and Obama then ends up as the VP nominee. But I'll be glad to support Obama if he gets the nom instead.

• Members

Hey Jason! :)

I'm kind of depressed because I've been watching the news and it looks like my Hillary isn't doing so good. The Clinton campaign kind of blames the media because they say that the media concentrates too much on Obama instead of Hillary. Instead, it should be an equal type thing for both of them. Do you find this to be true? I think so because all that I see is Obama, Obama, Obama. It's not that I'm dissing on Obama, but I think Hillary should be covered more as well.

She's a great speaker and it's a shame that my family missed her last Sunday in my hometown. I heard that she cancelled Roanoke, Virginia and had Bill come in the next day to speak. Any particular reason why she cancelled Roanoke? From what my parents said, they said the place was packed over at Patrick Henry High School and a lot of disappointed people because she cancelled at the last minute.

• Members

I think the media is touting Obama as if he is the second coming and not shying away from attacking Hillary. They need to discuss more about how she has a truly positive vision for the nation to lift this country up and back in the right direction. I guess they have started attack ads against each other...I wish they did not go that route but it eventually happens in politics.

The good news is Hillary is winning by a lot in key states like Texas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania as well as running neck and neck in Wisconsin. She is not out of this race. Let's also remember that there are more super delegates to cast their vote for someone so they could swing in her favor.

I am not sure why the event was cancelled...even though I work on the campaign, I am not privy to that kind of information. If you want to find out, the best option I can suggest is calling her main campaign headquarters in Virginia. The number is 703-469-2008

• Members

I agree that the media is all for Obama and doesn't attack him at all and is unfair to Hillary, I think because she is a woman and just because she IS Hillary Rodham Clinton and Bill Clinton's wife. I think it's far from over yet. Hillary is leading in the states that DevotedtoAMC mentioned and very well could win Wisconsin too. Obama has won several small states, while Hillary is winning the larger wons. I still am supporting Hillary and will vote for her in our May primary (one of the last states to vote :(

• Members

I have to agree with every one above that mentions that the media is biased towards obama, it seems like all obama gets is good press and hillary gets just negative press. But on the otherhand if hillary would just close her mouth sometimes instead saying stuff like caucus's states really don't count and not congratualating obama for his wins then networks like CNN wouldn't have anything to report. Obama on the other hand there is nothing negative to report about him he knows how to shut his mouth for the most part except when he's attacking hillary. It also doesn't help Hillary that they keep interviewing bill who pretty much just ruins the interview or they show it in a very negative light. So alot of the time the clintons are their own worst enemy. Like I said in a previous post the clintons lives are like a soap opera its something new everyday and usually its bad. :lol:

Archived