Barack Obama Elected President!

Max

• Members

Whether its competition or not, I believe that good sportsmanship means knowing when a victory is well earned. Even if she has to do it through gritted teeth, it can only make her seem more compassionate, and well, less frigid than she already is.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One of Hills lackeys the Gov of Pennsylvania says that white's in Pennsylvania won't vote for Obama. I also read that Bill called up Gov Richardson and tore him a new one for not throwing his support behind Hills. Looks like his lost his VP gig unger the Clintons.

Obama will take Richardson if he wins.

• Members

The lackey needs to get his/her butt kicked out of the campaign because that is nonsense. Obama is picking up some of the white vote along with African Americans and latinos while Hillary has the support of latinos, Asians, white people, some African Americans.

Bill also needs to STFU or rather just sit back in the campaign and let Hillary run it rather than him.

• Members

Congratulations to Barack Obama for his wins this weekend. I am so glad that he's doing well.

I don't understand something though. There are a few in the press (CNN, AP, etc.) that seem to have different delegate totals. From what I understood, Obama had more delegates than Hilary, yet they keep reporting he is behind. It is only NOW that they seem to be giving him a lead. WTF?

Archived