Barack Obama Elected President!

Max

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Soon the Democrats are really going to have to decide who can run a more effective campaign against McCain, Hillary or Obama.

Ultimately I still think Hillary will secure the nomination, but she definitely must make Obama her running mate.

• Members

I was watching anderson cooper the other day and they were doing a segment on the republican's hate of hillary and they showed all this hillary hate merchandise(t-shirts, mugs, bobble heads etc.) which they sell at republican conventions. It was totally digusting, Hillary is not the anti-christ, I agree with Bill maher if you hate hillary its just about you and how insecure you are with yourself. She hasn't done one thing to deserve this hate, they treat her like she some sort of terrorist.

• Members

What will ultimately give Hillary the nomination is she will continue to win the big states, or at least split the delegate count but I still think it may come down to super delegates and they will for sure award her with the nomination as I think it should be. Barack Obama can talk about change and what he won't do, but how about telling us what you will do Mr. Obama. I am not sold on this guy at all. I definitely think he is a future presidential candidate and should sit as Hillary's VP.... but not as the nest president. JMO.

• Members

ITA. That's the only thing thats keeping me from supporting obama. With hillary she tells us what she's gonna do if she is president I really don't hear much about what obama is going to do, its mostly rhetoric about change. I'm still not behind a democratic candidate 100%. But I have to say I like alot of hillary's ideas but her likeable is a problem for me, because I want a nom that will win the white house. Its the same old story hillary has the experience and obama has the likeable factor, can I get a candidate that has both? :lol: What I'm hoping is that hillary becomes the president or obama then obama becoming the vp or hillary. I think that would be best for the democratic party. But I can't really see hillary being obama's vp nor him asking her to be his vp.

Archived