Barack Obama Elected President!

Max

• Members

reason i asked was because here in l.a. Ryan seacrest hosts the morning show. clinton called in and took calls from young people. obamas side said he was too busy for calls and all days at kiis they got calls from people that said they were going to vot obama until that all went down.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Ron paul won any delegates last night, I was talking about thats the total delegates he has total since the start of these primaries. :lol: Edwards had more delegates than RP and he dropped out, so I still don't get why RP is still in the race. :lol:

My bad RP has 16 total delegates so I guess he did win some delegates last night like that will make a difference.lol

• Members

Well Clinton is passionate period...I saw her at a Club 44 event in Oakland and the woman is amazing in person. She has a terrific sense of humor along with compassion for people and a willingness to really help them out, especially the middle class. She did reiterate many times that she is committed to putting people to work again and stimulating the economy..but she did not forget the other issues that are important.

I did hear about the coughing fit...hey nothing is going to stop her from reaching out! :)

• Members

Well I saw it on youtube. Devoted, Hillary better hope and pray she gets these remaining states or at least enough to get her enough delegates to win the nom. Because if its up to the DNC, I think they will go with obama. An before you say what heres why: 1)obama is getting votes from dems/rep/ind. basically bridging the gap, 2) he didn't vote for the war, 3)He drawing in people of all races, 4) Republicans don't hate his guts 5) He is more likeable, 6) His ideas are fresh and not old school which is what the DNC looks like its trying to stray from 6)He has international appeal 7)When it comes down to it the rep. won't have any mud to sling at obama unlike hillary, 8) I don't think anyone believes McCain is gonna win going up against obama, it would be like Nixon against JFK all over again 9)It seems as if the most beloved dem., bill clinton is not so beloved anymore people are flocking to obama ever since SC 10) Although this really isn't a factor but apparently there is a clinton scandal brewing where someone is documenting all the women bill has been with and if Hillary is the nom that said person is gonna release that info.

• Members

I believe the clintons can do just that. But the republican hate is so strong towards hillary that they would vote and come out in droves for McCain because they see him as the lesser of two evils. Not every democrat is behind hillary either, she's well liked but I fear in her case that it might be al gore or kerry situation all over again very close to winning but she doesn't seal the deal. Thats why she has to get obama as her vp because that will get her alot of votes especially within the black community.

I don't know if you read this blog on cnn or not but its about how hillary/ted kennedy were all chummy at the white house and hillary says something to obama like"I'm glad I didn't have your endorsement ted." Afterwards kerry leds obama away. Why do I get the feeling that kerry/ted are playing obama like a puppet? I'm starting to think there endorsements came with strings attached.

• Members

You know,

If all anyone gives a damn about is destroying the other canidate, afer millions of american voters have said that they really detest that [!@#$%^&*], then what is it all for?

I, for one, am truly sick and tired of whoever is sitting in the WH getting there because they were dirtier than their opponent. I am also not so damn naive to think that the crap doesn't happen, but you know......alot of Obama supporters are turning towards him because he, at least, does his dirt in a lesser fashion and behind the scenes (On top of the fact that his wife is not out front destroying Hillary the way her husband, a man I defended since he was first in office, has been doing).

So.......I'm giving that garbage a rest, and I have talked to people here in St. Louis who have said, that if Hillary gets the nom.....

They are not voting in November. And who am I to tell them they're wrong?

• Members

If the race between Hillary and Obama coems down to the party insiders declaring the winner( there's no doudt they will choose Hillary) Most Obama supporters will stay home.

Unless this thing is won fair and square by the people the Dems are going to be torn apart.

The Clintons are really shown their true self in this whole thing. If Obama get's the nom the GOP won't care pull the race stuff because it has already blew up in the Clintons faces.

If Obama get cheated the GOP has a real chance to pick up some of his support and i they ever buy a clue they could have a shot at the black vote.

If Clinton gets the nom i think McCain will be headed for the White House.

Archived