Barack Obama Elected President!

Max

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Republicans will stay home instead of voting for either one of them.

How is Hillary, a person Republican conservatives hate, going to get their vote just to spite McCain? They are going to stick a Democrat they hate in the WH just to stick it to McCain?

I just don't see that happening.

• Members

LOL I was wondering like "Why would they be in The White House?" but figured you made a typo and meant the U.S. Senate...I guess we can call them the Fab Four.

Ted Kennedy should get a promotion to the cabinet. Lord knows he has been around the ballpark long enough to be well rounded on politics...Kerry hmm. National Security Advisor? He is good on foreign relations stuff by serving on the Foreign Relations Committee. And he is smart enough to know how to defend security

• Members

That is fine for the Republicans to stay home....they were stupid enough to get out of the home to vote for a terrorist John Wayne wannabe murderer in the first place seven and three years ago. How anyone could have voted for the idiot douchebag in the oval office befuddles me. If they want Bush so bad, why not do him proud and go enlist? I am sure plenty are the right age to go bring democracy and peace to Iraq :rolleyes: ....even they are dumb enough to buy that BS but I certainly was not and voted Democrat in 2004 (my first presidential election to vote). And I say for those who voted for Scarecrow and Tin Man in 2004 that they can pay for the war while the rest of us who voted for anyone other than those two chickenhawks have our tax dollars go to more humane services.

Not all Republicans hate Hillary. In fact, you would be surprised at the amount that do like her. At the Oakland office where I volunteer, a Republican there told me he is voting for Hillary just to watch the right wing conservative Republicans have heartache and misery for the next eight years :lol: ..I love it. My kind of conservative (but I do have conservative friends). She did win a lot of the conservative counties for her re election to the U.S. Senate from New York in 2006 so she is doing something right.

• Members

so after weeks of endless internet hours reading about hil, obama, mccain, and mitt... and watching countless hours of CNN, MSNBC, etc... i have this to say.

If it comes down to Clinton vs Mitt, McCain or anyone else. I am voting Clinton

If it is Obama vs Mitt i will vote Mitt

If it is Obama vs McCain i am fucked. Because i really not like either one of them.

My biggest issue with Obama is that he just... i dont know. I cant figure it out. But i can not stand him.

really, Clinton is the only one i am in ful support of.

and i would only vote for Mitt because hes cute. wrong yes, but true. and i like him more than obama.

• Members

Thank god Mitt-Phoney is out. I actually like John McCain, I disagree with him wanting to be in Iraq for 100 years though. I'm so sick of Ron Pauls ads they are on every commercial break, how is he still in the race yet mitt who have 20 times more delegates is out????

An how the heck is hillary having money problems, her and bill know to many people to not have any campaign funds???? :o:o:o

The only problem I have with obama is that he talks alot but doesn't really say much. Hillary to me out of all the candidates is the only one that discusses the issues fully and I have a good idea of what her plans are. I like her ideas about universal healthcare, ending the war within 60 days of office(but in a safe manner), and forgiving student loans for students that go work in areas in high need of public services such as nursing, physical therapy, etc. That last part really works for me being a physical therapist assistant and future physical therapist.

• Members

Hillary campaign isn't struggling for money anymore she has 8 million since super tuesday. :lol: This is still very shocking to me that her campaign was strugging financially. :o:o:o She knows all those celebrities and she can't get them to donate money??? I know that she got Jack Nicholson to endorse her this week.

Finally Bill Clinton makes sense. :lol:

I can't defend Hillary

• Members

I know that he has done a couple here in Melbourne and it was like a couple of thousand per head.

I would have loved to have been able afford to go, I think that he would be a great speaker.

There was a discussion at work on Thursday where one of the girls is American, who has been living in Australia for quiet a while now and has dual citizenship. She said that she would vote this year and it would be for the Democrats.

We were also talking about how people that are not American seem to be taking a lot of interest in this years election.

Archived