Barack Obama Elected President!

Max

• Members

Obama didn't just beat clinton, it was pretty much a landslide victory in all those states. I think Hillary has alot to worry about these days. It also helps that some of the more hipper and popular celebrities are on obama side.

OMG will she stop crying, theres no crying in politics. :lol:

capt37e15e00cf584d47971le9.th.jpg

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think hillary better think long and hard about ditching the debate on MSNBC because she's losing momentum fast. I also find it funny that shes getting all this free press on CNN aka Clinton News Network, yet its not helping her at all. Changing her campaign manager isn't gonna help either, I can pinpoint where her campaign went downhill: BILL CLINTON and her misconstrued analysis on how MLK needed LBJ for the civil rights movement. That rubbed alot of African americans the wrong way and they lost their vote. I have a more open mind and understood what she was saying and I didn't mind bill attacking obama because this is a race for the presidency. But when he started saying false statements about obama his stock went down with me, but it didn't go down with hillary because I won't blame her for her disaster husband. :lol:

• Members

Why won't you get into it? You should say what you think. I bet it's because he's black that you feel you can even type openly about it. Is it just a rumor or is it truth and that's why we should have yet another REPUBLICAN rape this nation for another 4 years? Pardon my hostility. This country is sinking so fast, the last thing we need is another republican to give our tax dollars to multimillion dollar corporations while the average Joe can't get a frickin job that pays enough to support his family and even then, he may still end up in the poor house at the rate that health insurance costs are rising. I'm voting for a Democrat--any Democrat--because their party's track record shows they'll help the little guy. Period.

If this is the wrong thread for my rant, please ignore or move it or whatev.

Rant over.

Archived