Barack Obama Elected President!

Max

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is this debate gonna be on NBC because I know that MSNBC is hosting it but I don't have cable. I usually just watch CNN live video online when they host the debates.

MSNBC does it again although they do have a point. I also find it funny that Kirk can name hillary's accomplishments.lol

MSNBC drags another person through the mud

• Members

CNN threw its softball questions, as usual. It would be nice if Obama did less stammering in an attempt to formulate his responses. Of course nobody asked Clinton about her push to get the DNC rules changed on her behalf. She didn't do so badly, but she got her just desserts when she was booed. Beating the dead horse about speeches taking the place of actions is just TIRED. It's an election campaign. You give speeches. Neither one of them has done the things they're promising to do, because they haven't been president yet! Therefore she should let her commercials do all the talking if she's so opposed to this practice. Where heathcare is concerned, how is she going to guarantee that it's subsidized with payroll deductions as small as those for social security? Should someone making minimum wage be worried?

• Members

LOL whatever! The Michigan and Florida Democratic Partys agreed to let their delegates count. It is not her fault that Obama and Edwards took their names off the Michigan ballot without considering the fact that there might be a possibility of their votes counting. They all agreed to not campaign down in either state, meaning they would not give speeches and what have you. Now commercials are different since the channels decide which ads to run...but neither of the candidates campaigned in either state. Hillary disagreed with taking her name off the Michigan ballot while Obama and Edward agreed to take it off.

• Members

Hillary clinton needs a reality check if she think college kids care about plagarism and to talk about in a room full of college students.lol Has she not seen all the websites where students can buy good papers so they don't have to do the work. :lol: She really is singing to the choir on this plagarism thing, when alot of Obama's supporters are young college age kids, they could care less. I felt like that was her worst moment of the night when she brought that up, but she ended the debate on a good note. McCain and the Clintons are grasping at straws when it comes to trying smear obama, most young kids don't care about these frivolous charges they keeping bringing up in the media. An Hillary brought up her EXPERIENCE several times in this debate, which was not a good idea, because when I hear her say that I think about the old political system which does not mean change. Obama on the other hand was a little better on specifics about his health care plan, but he needs to tone down the change rhetoric, WE GET IT!!! Obama also stumbled over alot of words, he gonna have to work on that, in a debate you have to have a clear and concise message, stumbling over your words is distracting.

Archived