Dancing With The Stars Season 5

• Members

Im so glad that Floyd and Sabrina were safe. Im not sad to see the female leave (I dont even know her name) but I am for Alec bc I liked him. He was the first winner and I wanted to see more of him

Anyone else sick of Mark Cuban talking about the billions he has and the billions he sold his company for? Im tired of his arrogant self. I want him out

They're married? I had no idea

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was shocked that Marc Cuban was in the bottom two. He and Kym did a great job and Marc was dashing, in step, musical and did everything right, as far as I could see, except his lip singing with the music was annoying. Frankly, I think he got caught in that trap of everyone thinking his fan base would save him so voted for others. If that is the case, he will get tons of votes this coming week.....and I hope someone tells him to leave the singing to the professionals.

My favorite two are Sabrina and Helio.....yea!!!

• Members

I don't think Mark Cuban has a big fan base which is one reason he was in the bottom two - he is known as a jerk. I missed the guys last week so I'm not able to make a judgement on their performances.

The music on this show freaks me out sometime. Wayne wasn't good at all this week but his music was the most fitting so far.

• Members

They just said Cameron's work load INCREASED this week. I don't know how you increase from normally appearing 4 or 5 days a week but cleary that stupid theory of voting for him so it airtime decreased can be abolished now.

• Members

Helio is also becoming my favorite. He's learning fast, Julianne is doing a great job and they display great performance and chemistry.

I'm kind of ambivalent about a lot of the others. On the one hand, I think they've done a much better job overall as a group in the first 2 weeks than previous groups did in their first couple of weeks. That being said, I haven't been particularly excited about most of the performances so far. Even before Jennie's accident, I just felt like she was trying too hard and she and Derek have zero chemistry. I feel like the ones with the most potential are either going overboard with it somehow (Sabrina, Floyd), while others (Jennie, Jane, Cameron, Wayne) are tense with either inhibition or they simply can't make their bodies move certain ways. I dunno. There's just something off to me about a lot of them, whether it's the performance, the chemistry not being there...

Guess, I can't say MC reminds me of Joey Fatone anymore since he shaved the facial hair. :P

Jimmy Kimmel and Kenny Mayne? Ugh. The long, drawn-out results aren't bad enough?

• Members

For some reason I'm not at all surprised that Cameron has a hard time just relaxing and letting go... I know it's unfair to think of actors in comparison to their characters and he does seem to have a bit more of a sense of humour than Ryan--and comes off as a nice guy but wow he needs to *relax*!

Archived