Dancing With The Stars Season 5

• Members

Cheyenne where did you get your Jennifer Garner banner I want one? I was happy to see Floyd go. I suspect boxing fans didn't vote for him because he has a big fight in Dec. :lol: I still can't believe Mark cuban has a big fan base, and that its bigger than floyd's and mel b's fanbase.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Sabrina's outfit. She looks amazing. Her dance was beautiful. I wonder if she will get a 30. Based on the judges comments, I think Bruno will give her a 10 and maybe Kerry Anne with Len giving her a 9. 28 or 29 for Sabrina

Jennie's dance was good! She just went out there to have fun and it showed. What an improvement from the first week

• Members

Omg, how I found out about marie fainting was ironic, just as I read the headline on my yahoo page and said aloud,"Marie fainted," all of a sudden I saw her drop to the floor because I'm watching my tape right now. :lol: I know its not funny but that was kinda weird timing. Jane's outfit and dance was hot. An thank god she wasn't wearing that god awful brunette wig, she looked terrible and it made her look older. Carrie anne is a hater when it comes to jane, its funny how she nit-picks what jane does yet len/bruno never say that stuff to jane. Are Carrie Anne/Len/Bruno nuts, helio/Julianne were hot. Damn it susan lucci, she made me watch cameron mathison's segment.

• Members

Helio's been my favorite and there was some hotness there but I also have to admit, when I saw his shoulders sort of hunched I knew they would get him on it. I felt like this week's dance was sort of wasted potential because I know he can not only do better but give a totally WOW performance and it just wasn't there this week. It's like his energy was caged up by this dance. I wasn't crazy about the outfit either. I thought it made him look like a cross between a mime and a ballet dancer. Still, I've really taken to Helio and Julianne this season more than any of the others (whereas, in past seasons I wasn't "all for one" until later in the season) so I'm voting for them all the way.

One of my co-workers mentioned that Jennie has a habit of tonguing her teeth which makes her crazy. She said she thinks it's that Jennie has veneers because people with veneers apparently do that a lot. All I know is I can't warm up to her. Combination of her early uptightness, her expressions, the crying over the fall...and the total lack of chemistry I see with Derek. To me, they come off like mother and son.

I didn't even see Marie go down. I looked away and then I looked back and she was already on the ground.

That I Dream of Jeannie dance was just embarassing. Can Mark just go already?

Archived