Dancing With The Stars Season 5

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carrie Anne was a hater tonight, jane should of had a 27 not a 26. Samantha needs to go back on maternity leave and let drew come back. Cam got all 9's I'll be sure to FF through anything to do with him since I recorded it. Floyd kinda scared me before his dance when he said his score better be better this week. :o:unsure: Sabrina was great, but I thought she was dancing too fast for that dance oh well.

• Members

I thought Carrie Ann was at least trying to stick to the rules. Len seems to stick to them when he feels like it, depending on who he likes, and I don't like the way they are harder on the best dancers because they expect more of them, and they tell the weaker dancers "oh, but you're an entertaining performer." I also thought the judges' bickering reached an embarrassing low this week.

Anybody else think Floyd's mouthing off sealed his fate? I have to say, I didn't care for it but, even without that, I didn't like his dance much either. I thought he looked like a pouting child trying to show up the grown-ups.

I gave all my votes to Helio and Julianne. Love their dances, love their chemistry. Helio's got skill and Julianne is very creative. :) If Helio's other Latin dances are going to be anything like his mambo, I'm really looking forward to them. :lol:

• Members

No I was NOT referring to Joey Lawrence, I had forget he was even on the show. I was talking about Joey Fatone from NSync who was on last year. But if we are going to go there Joey Lawrence would of had plenty of dance experience which I'm sure many of the other celebrities have taken dance classes from time to time. I really really don't like it when people throw the word naive around.

• Members

I will provide my full commentary tomorrow but I just have to chime in and say Carrie Anne is a bitch. One of the reasons Len didn't make a big deal is because it was hard to see if the foot remained on the floor because of the dresses and it would depend on what angle they saw the dance from. She screwed so many people tonight.

Mark my words...Floyd is a goner. Much like Vivica Fox (only she was a better dancer), he is mouthing off and thinks he can do no wrong. He is making threats because he thinks he deserves better? Security better be on standby if and when he goes home. Karina being disliked doesn't help. Mark and Kym have one more week in them. Floyd and Karina were in the bottom last week and they are gone this week. In all fairness, I thought Floyd and Karina stunk and their dance, to me, was confusing. It didn't even look like it remained in keeping with the Paso Duble.

• Members

I thought for sure Mark would be the other low score. Wow...so Mel isn't safe at this point either. Interesting. Once Mark was safe, I thought maybe Marie would be it.

I liked that freaky circus dance number. :lol:

And people actually pay to see Wayne Newton sing? Why???????

I like Drew and all but ya think maybe they could have other past contestants or even winners do some of the numbers sometimes?

• Members
I so agree. It's been bugging me since Mario & Karina! Even though Mario did a phenomenal number, some of the judges just had to turn it around into something negative. Almost like they did with Helio last week.

------------

* Cameron & Edyta. Awesome. I'm so glad he improved for Edyta. Yay!

* Helio & Julianne. They were great great great and deserved at least one 10.

* Jennie & Derek. I loved these two. She's doing better every week, great performance.

* Mel & Maks. They did not deserve to be in the bottom two!!! Loved their routine! Maks (like Julianne) is so good with the choreography.

* Jane & Tony. I think it was beautiful. She's so graceful on the dance floor.

* Marie & Jonathan. Hmm, didn't like it that much.

* Sabrina & Mark. Yeah what ever...

* Mark & Kym. I love Kym but they should have been in the bottom two.

* Floyd & Karina. I like Karina but I can't stand Floyd. And what the **** was that dance all about?! It looked so awkward. There was no flow at all. Very weird! Glad he went.

• Members

Very happy that Floyd is gone. He and Karina were getting on my nerves.

Am I the only one that thinks Mark Cuban is doing an awesome. I mean the guy has a hip problem and he's not in is 20's. He's one of the best over 50 dancer they ever had.

I hope he keeps getting better

• Members

I was shocked that Mel and Maks were in the bottom 2. Maybe too many people have just assumed they would be safe because they sure didn't deserve to be there.

I did think Mark would be in the bottom 2. I really enjoy him but especially with his hip, he just isn't at the same level as the others.

I noticed they said the number with Wayne, Cheryl and Drew was put together in less than 24 hours. I think originally Gloria Estefan was supposed to be on, so I think this was a last minute fill in. Since Cheryl and Drew have done the tour together, it may have been easiest for them to come up with something quickly on a last minute notice.

Archived