Dancing With The Stars Season 5

• Members

I thought Helio did a better jive than the judges said. Mark looked like he was controlling himself so as not to cause himself further pain. And I've had enough of Jennie's deer-in-the-headlights-I'm-about-to-cry look. Get over it, already. I mean, I'm no Heather Mills fan but she took a spill and laughed it off. Lighten up, Jennie. All I thought about Marie's dance was thank God the camera shot was at her head when she did that leg lift at the end. :P Thinking Wayne and Mark bottom two tomorrow...with Mark going.

Okay, that bachelor guy in the audience...he reminded me a lot of Richard Gere. :lol:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There are alot of contestants who have dance experience not just Sabrina. Mel B. this season, Drew and Joey from past season and that being said R&B, Hip/Hop and Pop Dancing IS NOT the same thing as Ballroom dancing which is what all of them have. Yes they are more naturally inclined to learn steps but its not the same thing and they don't have that much of an advantage.

• Members

Sabrina and Helio are my favorites and they should have both scored better tonight. Wayne was purely awful, but he did improve over last week. Mark is still awful, but he also improved and really seemed to enjoy himself this week. Either of those should go but their fanbases might stick with them this week, too. If so, then the one to go will be a shock and I think it could be Cameron if not Floyd.

Jennie, Jane and Marie were all super and a real challenge to the guys.

Just for the heck of it, I'm checking Dial Idol for predictions. Right now Marie is leading LOL and Jennie is dead last.

http://stars.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/predictions.asp

And, AOL's poll which has Floyd dead last and Jennie next to him.

http://television.aol.com:80/feature/danci...-the-stars/poll

At least we find out tomorrow.

• Members

Thank god Wayne is gone, but he was better than holyfield and Master P. :lol: UGGGGHHHH I hate that samantha will be back next week she's so damn annoying. Drew did a really great job as co-host they needed to keep him. An who the heck is voting for Mark Cuban???? I didn't realize NBA fans liked him that much. :lol:

• Members

I was actually shocked Wayne went. He has a huge fanbase and we all know Cheryl does too. I got the feeling Cheryl knew they were next as she basically said goodbye Monday night with her speech about Wayne. They should've went a week ago and I am glad they went. I thought we would see another shock like Floyd or Jennie. Wayne wasn't bad but he lacked the same spark in this environment that Jerry Springer and others like this had. If he had that and did a bit more, they could've went further on the strength of that and their fanbases.

Floyd is gone next though. Mark my words. Just like Vivica Fox, he has an ego and thinks he is a God now. Plus, he is with one of the most unlikeable dancers, if not the most. They are gone next and then probably Mark.

Here is my dancer rankings. By the way, enjoyed seeing Billy Ray and his daughter. Adorable.

1.) Sabrina and Mark-amazing. Girl is asking for more challenges she is so good. She has a fanbase and is going to sail to the finals.

2.) Helio and Julianne: She has built up a fanbase like Cheryl and his dancing and decent fanbase will get them though. Not bad this week but a step back.

3.) Marie and Jonathan-I love her!! She is campy, entertaining, and just over the top. Her problem is she will have major trouble with a freestyle routine if she gets to the end. Lifts would not be her forte and I can see her having trouble when compared to younger competition in the finale.

4.) Jane and Tony: One of the most emotional moments I have seen, much like Jerry's waltz only much sadder. Grace, elegance...love her.

5.) Jennie and Derek: She was fierce this week. Very good job acting and capturing the drama. She is so lovable. Love her.

6.) Mel B and Max: They are missing something. For one, Max is very unlikeable, like Karina, so that hurts. Mel can dance. I think it just seems off somehow. I don't find myself entertained. Probably will go far though.

7.) Cameron and Edyta_ He has good posture. He's not bad but I am never entertained. I am pulling for them because Edyta has never won but she isn't winning this year either. Her best chance was with Joey Lawrence a year ago and Cameron lacks the fluidity he had. He isn't bad but not good enough.

8.) Mark and Kim: He is entertaining and, despite my hating him previously, I have come to see him in a new light as a family man and competitor. They have good chemistry and he is really trying, especially with his hip. Unlike Jerry and others who were less talented in previous seasons and relied on entertainment to pull through, he has more talent and looks like he could do better if not for his condition. I like him alot and Kym helps the likability factor for sure.

9.) Floyd and Karina: See my thoughts above. He can dance but the attitude and his partner will be his downfall.

Oh, and keep Drew Lachey!! No one wants Samantha back :lol:

• Members

LOL yeah I like Karina too! She's a great dancer. I'm glad Wayne went though, I was afraid he was going to stay for a long time because of his fanbase and Cheryl's..I'm rooting for Cameron though, I think Edyta deserves to win, she's been on every season!

• Members
Yes, and I mentioned Mel as well! I didn't watch season 2 for some reason so I don't care about Drew. But Joey (I assume you're talking about Joey Lawrence) did a thing waaaay back. It's not exactly dance experience in the same way as Sabrina. A lot of people took dance classes when they were kids, which was the case here with Joey.

believe me I know what Sabrina does for a living is not the same as ballroom and latin dance. But she sure benefits from it, and it's just naive imo to say otherwise.

-----

Here's my thoughts about the dances:

* Marie and Jonathan. I'm not too sure about Marie. She's just too much for me. I give her credit for being better then I thought she would be though.

* Sabrina and Mark. She's good. But well, see above.

* Cameron and Edyta. LIke them a lot. They could go very far... I hope so for Edyta's sake.

* Jane and Tony. Elegant as always.

* Helio and Julianne. Helio did so much better then the judges gave him credit for, loved their dance. Gosh I dislike them so much sometimes when they just decide to turn on someone.

* Jennie and Derek. I'm soooo glad she got her comeback!! She was dead on. Love her and Derek.

* Mark and Kym. Love Kym, but Mark just has to go.

* Mel B and Maks. Great dance. Maks is really annoying with his ego thing. But I just love watching him dance. One of the best of the male pro ones.

Liked Mel & Maks' dance.

* Floyd and Karina. I hope they go next week because I really dislike Floyd. When the judges were giving him advice he had this nonchalant thing going on, like he didn't take it serious at all. I wish Karina had gotten a different partner because she's really good.

* Wayne and Cheryl. Yay, they're gone! Should've been last week and Reed should still be here, but YAY anyway!

• Members

Same here, I'm beyond sickened he uses his kids to try and get votes and sympathy. Yeah it would be nice to see your kids huh Cam? Maybe if you were actually home once in awhile and not out going to every freaking thing in the universe you might see them <_<

All 9's? Just as I figured the fix is in. He didn't do anything special. Edyta did all the work

Ugh

Archived