Dancing With The Stars Season 5

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy DAMN that was an amazing performance by that Cheetah chick. I don't know anything about that show or her, but she now has me as a fan. That was too good!

Did anyone else see Cameron Mathison trip down the stairs as he was being introduced in the beginning??? LOL - it was so obvious and hilarious.

• Members

I hate that they kept this show on Monday. This is the worst night for television. I got the CW comedies from 8-10, I love NY2 at 9 along with Heroes.I really want to watch this season of DWTS but I might have to miss it like last season bc of this. I couldnt watch the last half hour and really wanted to see Mel B

• Members

I thought the guy professionals were all so HOT. Great job by them.

There were two bombshells tonight. WOW....did Sabrina and Mel not perform? I was so happy to see these two show ability, energy and ambition. Marie surprised me, too. She is such a professional showman and her dancing wasn't bad. Jane was very elegant. I just loved her performance. Jennie was so nervous that it showed, but her ability also showed so I look forward to her next week. Obviously, unless there is a worse male dancer, Josie will be going Wednesday.

Maybe you can watch the show on-line.

• Members

I thought Cameron did alright for the first dance. I hope he does good

Loved Floyd's dance. He's my male. he's so adorable. I hope he goes far. Too bad I dont like his partner and think she's a bit arrogant. As of now, Id love to see a Sabrina vs Floyd finale.

I cant beleive the judges hated on my Floyd! Booo. Gotta show him extra support tonight

• Members

Anybody else besides me feel like Kym was dancing with a Joey Fatone lookalike? LOL, I couldn't get past that.

Okay...agree that Josie will probably first to go...nobody knows who she or the male model are but the girl will fall first. Plus she was unremarkable. Other thoughts...

I didn't care for Albert. Too much Elvis impersonation. I thought Floyd was sort of overcharged and out of sync with Karina. I think he needs to rein it in and, like Carrie Ann said, not be so aggressive. I was a little surprised by the judges 5-6 scores because they had complimented him. I did spot Cameron's stumbles, he is a little stiff. Wayne..no hips. Jane and Marie...they've got that sort of Leeza Gibbons/older woman lack of agility....I'm curious to see if they'll improve in the coming weeks. Helio and Julianne...not bad...some chemistry there and he could improve in the coming weeks. Sabrina was really good but it's possible she may end up like Monique if she doesn't tone down that aggressive hiphop stuff. The judges will come down on her if she carries it too long into the competition.

I'm wondering whether I like Drew as co-host, lol. In a way, yes, but it's also strange to have two guys hosting. :lol:

• Members
I was shocked when compared to Wayne's score. Wayne barely moved his hips and he got a free pass IMHO cause the judges were starstruck. B) Yeah Floyd was a little nuts but I thought he should of outscored Wayne.

Good Lord Albert! If he wasn't famous before he certainly made a name for himself tonight. :lol:

Helio is just the cutest thing and I loved his jab at Drew about having a better time than Drew did. I think Julienne is one of the best choregraphers on the show.

That josie girl got on my nerves everytime, the camera flashed to her, she was pouting and rolling her eyes.

Archived