Dancing With The Stars Season 5

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor Jane. :( I'm glad she's staying.

I love Cheryl but she got handed a dud dancer this season in Wayne. Interesting that the fanbase(s) weren't enough to keep them out of the bottom two this early but when pit against someone most people have never heard of, it didn't surprise me that Wayne stayed. I wonder if next week it will be Wayne vs. Mark, with the same outcome.

• Members

Albert was no shock. No one knows him and he has zero fanbase. Plus, Anna and him were bordering on annoying last night with the quirkiness. I knew Wayne was safe. He has a huge fanbase and Cheryl has one too. I am actually shocked they were in the bottom with the power of their fanbases. I don't even see them going home next week. I see Mark and Kym going because I think those that voted for him will back off thinking he is safe now.

At any event, enjoyed seeing Queen Latifah and loved Kimmel being on the results show again. Those spots are funny. I also liked Wayne's message to Jane and the classy way it was handled.

As for this week's dances,

1.) Helio and Julianne-awesome.

2.) Sabrina and Mark-very good and this is coming from someone who hates the quickstep.

3.) Marie and Jonathan-very entertaining and quite good.

4.) Mel and Max-I hate Max but they were good this week.

5.) Jane and Tony-loved them. Class, elegance brought to a Latin dance. Nice approach.

6.) Jennie and Derek-felt horrible for her with the injury. She did pretty good but needs to work on showmanship a bit.

7.) Floyd and Karina-I dislike Karina with a passion and Floyd's ego bugs me but they were pretty solid. Still think Karina will lead to his downfall in the end.

8.) Cameron and Edyta-eh. Not too good but not too bad. I saw improvement though.

9.) Albert and Anna: Forgettable and too quirky. He got attention last week with his "moves" but that set him up this week for failure because it was ballroom and it didn't hold up with last week. I feel bad because he had the tribute to his grandfather and it wasn't bad but it wasn't great either.

10.) Wayne and Cheryl-About the same as last week. It showed effort but no improvement is a concern. I think Cheryl will get him going this week and keep them in it at least a bit longer. It wasn't horrible. Just not great.

• Members

I was surfing the net the other night, reading some DWTS articles. One of the articles I saw mentioned Samantha emailing Tom during labor and after delivery and that she's not expected to be out for long.

Some cute stuff about Helio, like for the foxtrot last week, Julianne was struggling to come up with a finale and it was Helio's idea to have her hold him in the dip. He also liked his black outfit this week, he thought it made him look like Johnny Cash and he was going around singing "I Walk The Line." :P He's hung out with Jennie and her family, whom he used to watch on 90210.

Helio & Julianne are definitely my favorites this season. They've been pretty hot so far and, hopefully, can only get better. Apolo who? :lol:

• Members

Gosh, I'm so mad Wayne did get to go home. He sucked so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: It was awful! Albert didn't even deserve to be in the bottom two. As many of you already said, Mark should have been there with Wayne. Did you see the look of Albert's face when they said his name. he was shocked, as the rest of the cast. I don't liked the booing from the audience when Wayne wasn't voted of though, but I can't say I'm surprised about their reaction. Grrr, it's so unfair.

* Melanie and Maks. They were really good. I liked it a lot!

* Helio and Julianne. My favorite couple and there's really just one word to describe them. AWESOME!

* Marie and Jonathan. Much better then last week.

* Jane and Tony. Jane is so elegant. I love to see this couple dance.

* Sabrina and Mark. I still think it's unfair for Sabrina to be in the competition. She has the dance moves already. Their dance were good, but i agree with Len about it being to fast through the whole dance.

* Jennie and Derek. Love love love them!! I felt so bad for her with the accident, such a bummer.

* Floyd and Karina. I don't like Floyd. He think he's the man and I can't stand that. He can't see what he's doing wrong with the dance so I hope he goes soon. Too bad Karina has to go with him.

* Cameron and Edyta. C has improved this week. I think he can do better then this though. I would love to see him and one of my favorite pro dancers go far.

* Albert and Anna. It wasn't that bad, and he didn't deserve to be sent home. <_<

* Wayne and Cheryl. WORST DANCE EVER ON THIS SHOW! He couldn't even lift her all the way around at the end.

Archived