Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Disaster averted. Anderson gets through. The guy has guts to recover from so many missed opportunities, and lots of players have a letdown after taking out a top player.

Wimbledon needs to get with the program. 

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

I would love to see Justin Gimbelstob face right now.....hahahahaha. He was so smug during the whole match and coaching John again with no warnings at all. Telling him to swing out and motioning other things to him. The winner of Nadal vs Joker will win Wimbledon. Anderson has to be out of gas. He'll only make an appearance on Sunday. I doubt he would have any chance after this match and the Roger one. And John Isner.....LOL...had the easiest draw ever at Wimbledon and couldn't even make the finals.......he's finished!! It will take him a long time to recover for the hard court season and he has so many points do defend right after Wimbledon. 

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

The way Joker and Nadal are hitting - the men's final (I'll call it now) will be a snoozer.  The other semi was a yawner.  2 tall guys serving the ball.  Whoever wins this other semi will run Anderson around like a Golden Retriever and both are better returners.  He might have gotten through Federer, but I think Joker or Nadal will hit him off the court.  If the point starts, it will be over. 

I've said for years if it gets to 10-10 in the last set, you go to tie break.  Each player will have served 4 more times, received 4 more times and you had the opportunity to do something.  End it.