ATWT Luke & Noah: Thursday Aug 9th Discussion

• Members

Put your tongue back in your mouth Soapsuds lol.

The whole scene looks soo hot; I just hope that when the storyline actually phases Maddie out, they don't disappont viewers who have been waiting for this for the longest.

Love Kit...I hope that she sticks around as another character; because she so far is better than the other contestants in the InTurn competition.

You know they are talking up history regarding CarJack....Love how Kit keeps calling Jack/Ned a cheater; and how she told Carly that he uses her as a doormat...Kit must be reading the minds on so many of us viewers who have grown tired of Jack walking all over Carly like she was dirt under his feet time and time again.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Uh...not really feeling Nuke. HOWEVER, someone needs to apply double-sided tape...those swim trunks were riding dangerously low today.

I'm likin' the Ali/Dusty scenes. I'm glad she shut Maddie up, even if what Maddie heard was true, it's none of her business.

Willen was tolerable. However, jaded old soapwatcher I am, I'm thinkin' the Minor Munson will not make it. They're pickin' out names already. They've bonded too fast with the thought of being parents.

Viva la Carjack!! Go Carly, havin' the smarts to follow Kit and find JJ. I'm a little pissed Jack apparently called Katie again, when he's supposed to be concentrating on JJ. Oh...wwwaaaiiitttt...I get it. He needed to "touch base" with the Almost-Wifey after Kissing Carly.

• Members

Thats exactly what I thought too...and they held a party for the baby yet to be born...not a good sign.

I'm really scared for this child.

Luke and Noah were pretty hot today. Loved all their scenes. The best part about this storyline is how its grown on me. Before there was hardly anything to pinpoint that would make them seem like a good couple. Now I see Maddie as the odd person in this "triangle". And I think thats awesome. Even at the party when Noah kissed Maddie you could see how she felt awkward/wierd about it. But maybe its just me.

And that look between the two them in their last scene was intense!

And yeah Jake needs to be shirtless all the time.

• Members

Why am I not surprised Carjack was your favorite. :P I didnt notice Nuke's trunks so low. I have to go back and watch it. :D The parts I enjoyed today were the Nuke scenes of course and Carjack. Everything is blah and boring. I am tired of the Willen pimping and boy was the whole Vienna/Henry stuff boring as [!@#$%^&*]!!!

• Members

You know what's funny... I'd actually watch ATWT if the Luke/Noah story was just one of the good stories. Everything else is kinda generic soap from what I watched. And aren't Gwen and Will a little young to be excited about a baby?

• Members

LOL...sure you didn't notice. Luke only stared at Noah's ass more than Jack stares at Carly's.

The Henry/V stuff seems really, really lightweight. It's not too easy to sympathize with V's version of "economizing"...ordering the $100 bottle of champagne, instead of the $1000 bottle. At least TIIC covered the subject of Vienna's jewels financing her for a while...her no-good accountant somehow put them up as collateral.

Archived