ATWT Luke & Noah: Thursday Aug 9th Discussion

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed the show on Wednesday and Thursday a lot. I know I'm definitely in the minority, but I'm enjoying most of the storylines. I'm really interested in the stuff with Luke and Noah, Will and Gwen, Susan and Alison, and Lucinda/Craig/Meg. I truly don't give a rat's ass about Carjack and their 70734346th reunion anymore. It's old. It's boring. It's old and boring when it's Holden and Lily breaking up and reuniting over again and Carjack is definitely no different. It's lame and pathetic. I don't care about Paul and Rosanna either. I'm probably the only one who dreaded Rosanna's return. I saw it as the show returning to being all about Craig and Paul's massive hard-ons for each other.

Luke and Noah were HOTTT at the end of the show. I wasn't a fan of the pairing at first because it was definitely contrived, with Luke immediately deciding that he was "in love with the wrong guy" again. But as time has passed, I see more of a connection between them. It's not love at all, but it's a hell of a lot of lust, and ain't nothin' wrong with that!

• Members

It's there talking points, you will notice all the haters say the same things, until the main talking point about Gay people changes then they will say something different. Totally sad! Also the other one I loved ATWT is becoming immoral because of this storyline, which is the funniest thing I had ever read in my life. ATWT has been immoral since 1956, not to mention there is nothing immoral about two guys being together.

Archived