ATWT Luke & Noah: Thursday Aug 9th Discussion

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My first time watching an entire ATWT episode from start to finish, and I gotta say things are alot better than the last time I watched (which was around the time Cleo started going cuckoo)>

Wow Nuke is soooo hot. So hot that even their scenes leaving Gwen and Will was off the charts & omg at the last scene.

• Members

If they had added Kat DeLuna's "Whine Up" as background music that scene would have been off the charts...talk about a hot/sexy song.

Specifically these lyrics were running thru my head during that scene...Luke's perspective of course

"My temperature is rising want you more than before

It's an animal attraction, whine your body up"

• Members

Eh, this show still sucks, Nuke or no Nuke.

Nuke isn't going to save this show, simply because most of the ATWT core audience couldn't give a rats ass about them. The same can be said for most of the characters featured heavily on the show though. Yes, Luke was back-burned, but they did a HORRIBLE job of establishing Luke and Noah's friendship, which made lose interest early on. I fully expect a few months from now, Noah and Luke will be nothing more than wallpaper. ATWT isn't very interested in telling a fleshed out gay romance, it's so evident. They might give us the relationship, but they won't pursue it much further than that.

And whoever said the vets were featured heavily these past few weeks, well that's laughable. Where's Lisa? Where's Kim and Bob? Where's Nancy? Maybe when there's a more multi-generation approach to this show, I'll watch it more consistently.

Archived