Days:Casting Rumor

• Members

Another poster in the thread said they read this is in CBS Soaps In Depth magazine

I read in an article at Wal Mart yesterday that Brady and Chloe will be back for 13 episodes in the fall. it said there was no word on there storyline yet. here it what it said

Days Of Our Lives fans will soon be seeing one of there all time favorite couples back on screen as Brady and Chloe Black will be returning to Salem in late summer/early fall. the couple is set to air for 13 episdoes and will also have a new look as this time around Brady will be potrayed by Chris Beetem(ex - Tate, One Life To Live; ex - Jordan, As The World Turns) and Kam Heskins(ex - Caitlin, Sunset Beach) will be stepping into the role of Chloe. the roles were previously played by Kyle Lowder and Nadia Bjorlin. no word yet on what storyline they will fit into

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058796/board/nest/77171072?p=1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, this would fit well with the previous rumor about a couple returning to DAYS this fall with a different look.

However, I hate both Brady Black and Chloe Lane. If Sheffer chooses to bring them back, even only temporarily, it still proves what bad judgement he can have sometimes.

Brady Black and Chloe Lane are the most boring characters on Daytime ever!

I sincerely despise them both with all of my heart!

• Members

Chris Beetem as Brady? Kam Heskin as Chloe? No way, I dont buy this, not even a little.

If they WERE intent on bringing back Brady and Chloe, then why not go for people who actually LOOK like the previous portrayers?

What's next? Jennifer Bransford as Jennifer Horton?

• Members

Chris Beetem as Brady? Kam Heskin as Chloe? No way, I dont buy this, not even a little.

If they WERE intent on bringing back Brady and Chloe, then why not go for people who actually LOOK like the previous portrayers?

What's next? Jennifer Bransford as Jennifer Horton?

• Members

If this is true I guess they're aging Brady and Chloe then because Tate look way older the Kyle (11 years is the age difference).

Kam Heskins as Chloe. She looks older then Nadia, and she is by a couple of years (7) and unless her hair is brow now I'm not seeing it. I actually never liked her acting on Sunset Beach. It was one of her first gigs though, so maybe she has improved.

I would much rather see the original actors, well I can do without Nadia. Since they're both tied up with other things atleast find someone who resembles them.

• Members

They need to be careful with ageing Broe, though, as it could screw up the timeline of other stories...they need to be the same age as Shawn, Belle and Philip. Brady can be a little older although I'd rather he was de-aged as he's technically younger than Shawn. If only Lindsay Hartley wasn't continuing with Passions, she'd be perfect as Chloe. And Justin Hartley as Brady...that could be amazing.

• Members

Hell I'd even take Mark Wystrach as Brady over Chris Beetem. At least he's got some similarities to Kyle.

Anyway, there are characters who are needed far more on the canvas than Brady and Chloe. Where is Eric Brady? Kristen Blake DiMera? Even Mimi Lockhart is needed on the canvas more than Brady and Chloe. I'd like to see Broe back, but only if played by the original portrayers or people close to that age range. Kam Heskin and Chris Beetem look more like Austin and Carrie than Brady and Chloe.

• Members

Well, let's remember the rumor says it's for 13 episodes so it's nothing to be that worried about. It would probably be done to fulfill a story point, which happens sometimes. This is one of my pet peeves. I know Days has budget issues and balance trouble (which is much better right now) but does that mean they can't bring people back for visits or bring some on to fulfill story purposes? No, it doesn't. I have a suspicion if this was J&J or Carrie, people would not react like this.

Having said all that, it's a waste to do this with recasts. I know Brady needs to be recast but why Chloe? Nadia is busy but this is only 13 episodes and I'm sure she would return for 13 episodes. It's just lame to do this with recasts because we have to get used to them and then they will be gone. It's pointless unless you can get Nadia back. Otherwise, I wouldn't even bother.

They could also get better actors for the roles. I liked Kam on Passions but she would not fit on Days. Beetem is not Brady material. Justin Hartley would be good and so would a good number of actors. I would never wish Chloe on Lindsey Hartley. She's better then that. However, there are many actresses who would make a good Chloe.

I do have a feeling I know why they are bringing them back. I may be wrong so I won't post why. If someone wants to know, they can PM me. It's just my own speculation but, if I'm right, then I can see why they are bringing them back.

I can buy this happening but not with these actors in the roles. I would be shocked if these two were brought on in these roles.

• Members

if they are going to recast the roles then what's the point? What's the significance of having these lames come back as recast. I am still adjusting to all the newbies I see now. Steph, Jett, Jeremey, Anna Damn Hogan pump your brakes man. For a show that has no budget It sure is hiring a lot of folks. Use that money and hire better video editors. STOP THE CHILDISH FREEZE FRAMES ENDING!

• Members

Matt & Christie are vets who could instantly slot into the umbrella Dimera/Brady story. This article talks about two more newbies who would almost certainly be involved with Shelle/Phelle or the Vegas idiots. BIG difference.

Archived