Days:Casting Rumor

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only scenario I can think of to bring Brady and Chloe back for a short time would be John's funeral. They would have to be there for that. Otherwise...I don't see it happening. From things I've read lately, it does sound likely that Drake will leave at the end of his contract. He sounded bitter and a little angry, and he doesn't seem to be very involved in the Dimera story so far. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he gets killed off later this year.

• Members

Well, they didn't bring Carrie and Eric back for Roman's (or Caroline's) funeral. So they don't have to bring Brady back for John's. He should be there, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't return.

I'm not really liking what I've seen of John since he woke up. Drake's acting is more over the top then usual. It's just weird watching him. imo So if he's that upset maybe he should leave and make room for someone who wants to be on the show. :mellow:

• Members

I don't buy John dying. His contract is up in December I think so I don't see Days writing him off that soon. I am worried that Drake will bolt. He just doesn't seem into this. I could care less but it could be a big blow.

John's funeral is not why I see them coming back. I have a thought but I'm not sure I want to mention it.

• Members

OMG....I am not thrilled by this news. I agree on 2 points here. I agree with whomever said that Lindsay Hartley would make an awesome Chloe recast. Also, if they are going to bring former characters back that could be intertwined into the DiMeria storyline then why not make Carrie one of them. She is afterall the daughter of Anna and the step daughter of Tony and she is a BRADY!!!!! I could see Stefano or Tony going after Carrie, causing Roman, Anna and Marlena to do whatever possible to protect their daughter.

Archived