Days:Casting Rumor

• Members

there is NO FRAKKIN' WAY I am buying this. Since when has Soaps In Depth broken ANY story before SOD or SOW? (Never mind that it's a non-NBC publication) We would have seen MAJOR coverage on this. And it seems like every few years, someone else throws Kam's name out there as a recast for some soap, and it never pans out.

If I'm wrong, I will eat my words and bow down to everyone who believed it humbly. But there's no way I'm even giving this a second thought for now.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brady and Chloe are an "all time favorite couple"? I didn't realize they were that popular. Anyway, there must be a good story reason to bring them back for 13 episodes, especially if it isn't even the original actors. I've never heard of anyone clamoring for their return lately; in fact, I have a tendency to forget about them. It has to be plot-related; I'm going to have to give this some thought.

• Members

I have no problem with Brady and Chloe returning to Salem, just not with these actors in the roles. It's so random. Chris Beetem could pass for John's son, and I could live with him as Brady. However, Kam Haskins could never pull off Chloe Lane. It doesn't take much to play Chloe, but Kam couldn't do it. No way! I mean, could they not find a brunette? I know that Beetem isn't blond like Kyle Lowder, but Beetem could pass for Brady. Haskins could never, in a million years, be Chloe. If they just recast Chloe before these two begin airing, I'll be happy.

• Members

I was thinking Brady and Chloe would be returning the funeral as well. I mean, what else could they return for? Drake has made it clear that he's no longer interested in staying with the show after the 5 month "break" that he was given. If he does, in fact, leave, I could see the writers killing him off. It would be the only way to end John and Marlena.

• Members

Lookswise, Chris Beetem looks like he could be John and Isabella's son, but his real age (37) makes him defnitely too old for Brady. I hope if Brady ever comes back, that he comes back in the form of a dark-haired actor.

Kam Heskin as Chloe, pitiful as well. I don't buy this as true whatsoever. If it is, then it's really poor casting.

• Members

Brady and Chloe were so painfully awful that I cringe just to hear their names. Please say this isn't so. What a bore Chloe is and Brady was crazy to hook up with her after all she selfishly put him through. But I didn't like him anyway. There is no way I could stand whiney Chloe walking around looking into her mirror all the time.

Gee whiz. I welcome all the newbies over this sort of return. We do get the Soapstar for 13 weeks, though, I believe.

Archived