June 4-8, 2007

Toups

• Members

At this point I think #3 is open to all the soaps other than Y&R and B&B and PASS, seeing as it looks like GH is dropping off again, most of the soaps are within .4 or less of the number 3 spot now. Which ever show brings it for Summer will have that spot again.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is really disapointing. All the soaps suck. Some shows are great but the ratings are not showing for it. I am really mad but whatever. Frons better get his act together. :angry: He better hope the two new writers for AMC are great because if they suck AMC is going to go down. ALso OLTL. WTF. Them staying and the stories are boring. With the whole Rex crap and Todd not being found. ALso GH. I am veery surprised at that 2.5. It really sadding. I hope AMC and GH can rise.

As for DAYS. They had a great week last week. With those 2 weeks they go up they go right back down. A 2.1. Wow. Hogan needs to realize that he needs to do something about it. DAYS has the potential but it seems like there not trying.

As for GL and ATWT. Those are low ratings to. They need to raise it back up.

At the rate things for soaps are going to end.

• Members

On Friday it did. Days usually airs at noon here. It is up against AMC and B&B. But was seen at 1pm and was up against OLTL and ATWT. Passions airs at 1pm here and instead was seen at 2pm. It was up against GL and GH. But I noticed all the soaps dropped on Friday except for the CBS lineup. Y&R's numbers stink. Three shows below a 4.0 and only one above 4.0. I am not surprised.

• Members

I wasn't expecting a huge gain for DAYS, but I was hoping for another +.1 because of Stefano's return. I don't care about preemptions, DAYS should have been able to maintain at the very least. Daytime ratings are impossible to understand! It is sad when a 2.8 puts B&B easily in 2nd place. Hopefully DAYS will rebound for this week.

• Members

GH will continue to SKate to a new low :lol: Add Liason to the mix w/all the rinse/recycle of these story lines. Throw in Frons right timing :lol: (whatever) with NS makes GH a sinking ship.

I hope GH falls to 3rd place w/the ABC soaps.

Was sad to see Y/R drop. It has been moving a little slow. It picked up IMO this week which is good!

DOOL, deserves better then these ratings!

• Members

When you look at the quality of the shows, DAYS ratings isn't worthy of a 2.1 (maybe a few months ago). It wasn't a bad week (quality wise it was actually quite good). I'm sure they'll swing up again.

Hopefully on GH, they'll realize that no one gives a good hootin freakin frack about Elizabitch, Jasshat, UnLucky or their god damn baby. Liason fans (and I mean real ones, not the ones subscribing to this "underlying love [!@#$%^&*]") aren't happy with their story. The characters are being written out of character to justify a plot point and the audience is tuning out.

• Members

This isn't just about Stefano and Ejami. A lot of Days' vets were on last week. Doug and Julie appeared during two episodes. Hope and Bo, John and Marlena, Shawn Sr....if the veterans can't bring viewers back to the show...what's left?

I can understand the jump from 2.1 to 1.9 on Friday considering the number of viewers who probably got tennis instead of Days, but I'm more bothered by the drop-off from Monday to Tuesday...the day Doug and Julie were back for the first time since Christmas.

Loretta

Archived