Big Brother: Live Feeds/After Dark (Spoilers Welcome)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMFG! I guess Jen isn't taking her nomination very well. She just destroyed all of Dick's cigarettes. She's uber-pissed right now.

I think she's justified. If it hadn't been for Jen, Dick would not still be in this house. It was really horrible of him and Daniele to turn on her so fast. I guess they keep cutting the feeds b/c Jen keeps saying things she shouldn't.

I don't blame her. It is B/S that she should go home before Amber and Jameka.

• Members

IMO Jen is extremely intelligent and is still plotting through all of this. ED blew up at her tonight. Jen knows that, unfortunately, she IS going home. If she's going home, she's gonna bring ED down with her. If she isn't gonna win, ED isn't either. Shows what a great game player Jen is IMO.

• Members

Jen has proven herself a brilliant strategist. Turns out that by not eating slop, Jen has guaranteed that she gets an automatic penalty nomination next week and cannot veto herself. Since the HGs know that Jen is up no matter what next week, they may be more inclined to evict Jameka this week.

Hope springs eternal.

• Members

Also keep in mind that there will probably be a double eviction week sometime within the next three weeks. There are too many HGs left for the number of weeks they have planned. If Jen lasts through this one week her chances of staying even longer are greatly increased.

• Members

I agree, Kwing, I totally understand why Daniele did it and if I were her I probably would have done it too.

But as a Jen fan, I'm still mad she did it. I'm most mad at Dick and Eric, who have been unbelieveably cruel to Jen the last few days. That was uncalled for. Kudos to Jess, Daniele, Jameka, Zach, and Amber for at least being civil to her.

Archived