Big Brother: Live Feeds/After Dark (Spoilers Welcome)

• Members

SOOOOOOOOOO happy Jen won the veto!

Jen ROCKS...LOVE how she annoys the hell out of everyone on purpose and couldn't give two sh*ts and a f*ck about it!

Love how she is not pandering down to ANYONE and is pretty smart when it comes to people aswell.

Jen is in a great position in the house now that she has won the veto and taken herself off.

She no longer has a traget on her back as Dani/Nick/Zach/Dick have ALL the focus of the other HG's!

GO JEN!!!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so tired of turning on the live feeds or 'After Dark' and seeing Amber crying about something. She's always finding something new that ED said to cry or whine about to Dustin but then when her and Dick are alone everything is cool.

• Members

I'm really not enjoying this show much. It's not good but totally boring the way they just listlessly hang out backstabbing everyone or spilling lies about themselves. It hurts to see a girl who is supposedly committed to her boyfriend be tested to her limits by an attraction to another guy who could really care less except have a good time. It's cruel. I think I'll just start watching the three days a week and not bother with all this useless, mindless bedlam.

• Members

I think everyone is bored to tears with it already. I know I am and the reality group I own only watch the three days on TV now because they are bored, too. However there is Jokers if you haven't checked it out. The last I looked, it wasn't buzzing much either. Boring.

• Members

I know what you mean. I've been reading recaps of the feeds and my opinions have done almost a total 180 from what they were initially. ALMOST.

If anything, I like Eric more than before.

Jessica, who I barely noticed before, is another one I like. So that's it for my likes - Eric and Jessica.

Dick has gone from rootable to nasty to downright hateful and hypocritical. I can't even say his presence keeps things interesting anymore because keeping him just makes the others look stupid. This means YOU Dustin. Dustin is a HUGE disappointment.

Jameka, who I once liked, has turned into a bible-thumping hypocrite, every bit as bad as those twins from a few years ago. I never liked Kail; now I continue to dislike her more and more. I once pitied Amber but now all I see is a manipulative crybaby. Of all the houseguests, I think I dislike these three the most.

Danielle? Another manipulative crybaby who needs to grow up. Nick? I almost feel sorry for this Mike Boogie wannabee. Can't handle his liquor.

Zach - I don't get why he is so hated. Sounds like a witchhunt cooked up by that liar Jameka.

Jen - Still dislike her but not as much as I did, I'm actually starting to respect her resilience. She's taken her lumps better than anyone, especially from Dick, and it was Dick who lost contol (by pouring the ice tea over her head) - she won that one. In a week I might be rooting for her.

• Members

Jen is really winning my respect because of the way she's handling Dick and his abusive behavior towards her. I can't believe Dick is allowed to get away with his behavior (dumping the tea over her head). He's out of control and the tea incident, combined with the many threats he's made against Jen and some of the other women in the house, shows me that he can't be trusted and is not safe to be around. Instead of the tea, what if he had picked up a cup of hot coffee? He hates women and is a bully, no wonder he has such a bad relationship with his daughter.

Archived