Big Brother: Live Feeds/After Dark (Spoilers Welcome)

• Members

Glad you said that. When I came to that conclusion I decided I could no longer root for him, no matter how good he was at stirring the pot. And Dustin should know that Dick is homophobic too, as are a few others he's been cozying up to.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish the other HGs would wise up and get rid of Dick. He's ruling the house through intimidation. Mike is the only one who's stood up to him so far and he was evicted for it.

Although it's amazing that Jen is managing to stay calm through most of Dick's abuse towards her, I think her calmness is part of what's egging him on. He can't stand it that she's not reacting.

• Members

Unfortunately, Daniele has won. Yuck.

I can't believe how horrible the majority of this cast is.

And I've read that Eric has joined in wishing Jen bodily harm. Wow.

It's going to be impossible, but I want to see Jen, Kail, and even Zach go far just to spite this new Friendship/Nerd Herd aka the LNC :rolleyes:

• Members

Ok, well I think it'd be a safe bet that Jen is going up. And Daniele could put up a pawn to make sure she goes home. The only other people I'd guess that she'd put up would be Kail or Zach. Eventually this big "alliance" is going to have to start turning on itself once Jen, Kail, and Zach are gone.

• Members

OH [!@#$%^&*]! After the veto it's Dick and Dustin up for eviction. LNC thinks it's going to be a 3-3 tie with Jessica breaking the tie and voting to keep Dustin.

BUT America's Player will most likely HAVE to vote to evict Dustin, making it 4-2 against Dustin!

OH [!@#$%^&*]!!!! Dick just might survive this week! lmao!

• Members

Damn I feel so bad for Jessica - that is my girl and she feels like everyone is lying. I'd marry that girl if I could.

This season never disappoints - it messes with my emotions. Dick gets a gooooood edit, which is why he's so popular. I wish more people would take the time to watch the YouTube videos of his vile ass going off on everyone with the worst personal attacks of all time.

Daniele had me going when she cried out her frustrations in the HOH room - then the bitch admits she was faking it - and I felt so duped by her bc I felt bad for her. That selfish little bitch.

Archived