Big Brother: Live Feeds/After Dark (Spoilers Welcome)

• Members

Dude..

that is the point of BB, to use what you can to get ahead.

You know Dani was being partialy serious, she has said it on more than one occassion.

Dick gets good editing....like pouring tea over Jen? Thats good?

He is right about the religion stuff (although he could tone it down) he is right about Eric and his lies (the rest of the new Nerd Herd will see it soon enough). Now while I admit he has gone WAY over board...I guess JAM and Amber are ok for calling his mom a bitch and for slamming Jews?

Oh well....to each his own.

The only thing that bugs me is that it seems the producers are trying to sway votes...that bothers me big time.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let's take this outside Mr. Kwing ;)

Anyway - I've seen enough YouTube videos of the REAL Dick/Amber/Jameka/Dustin/Eric fights to know that Dick is getting a very good edit. They'll show a random father/daughter clip where he is all loving and trying his best to get on his daughter's good side (which I applaud!) - and then they show him expressing his desire to win for his daughter, so he has to make himself look bad - then cue the (awesome) music and here goes Dick on a tiny rampage.

Ok - if I only watched the CBS show - then I'd totally be on Dick's side.

But I've seen him personal slander and verbally abuse these people down to the core. The most vile things anyone could ever say have come out of his mouth. The Jen/tea incident - it was made to look like he was protecting his poor little daughter (which he was) - but the way they edited that entire moment didn't really make Dick look like the jerk he really is. As for the Jameka calling his mom a bitch - well she had a good point that wasn't shown on the CBS show (thanks again to editing). She was saying that if he can call all these females in the house 'bitch' so loosly even when he doesn't know them - then what's so different from calling his mother a bitch, since she doesn't know her?

As for Amber - that bitch is CRAZY and I'd never defend her. She's fun to watch bc she's a trainwreck - and I'm really actually worried for her sanity and LIFE after she gets out of the house....but yeah, calling her a tranny, druggy, etc. doesn't really bother me...

I don't mind him calling Dustin a 'princess' just bc he's gay - bc, well, Dustin is the type of 'princess' gay. BUT when he asks Dustin if he wants to [!@#$%^&*] his [!@#$%^&*] and make it bloody like every other guy he F***S - well that crosses the line for me.

But of course the most vile stuff like that doesn't get shown on CBS bc it's a quasi-family show?

Eric is a liar - but America sorta makes him have to be - so he gets a free pass from me...and I hope everyone in the house apologizes too bc of the spot he's put in.

As for Dani - it'll be interesting to see just how much she's using her dad in this game. I can't wait to find out if she gives her dad a chance in the real world. She uses him for safety in the game, but then tells everyone else she doesn't want anything to do with him (which is strategic, I know) - but it's her DAD - it isn't some stranger or friend...it's her DAD. She can't just use him like that and not expect us to feel like she's a selfish brat....

Dani is beautiful though - especially with the dark brown hair. Have you seen those pics?

• Members

Spoiler: I guess the new alliance is Jess/Dick/Eric/Daniele. Dustin is a goner tomorrow. However, he's still absolutely positive he's staying.

LOVE this twist. I was ready for Dick to go, but now I'm happy he's staying. LNC is dead and Jessica has firmly been established as the game's most powerful player. I hope that Jen is able to stay though. I still really like her.

• Members

BBAD Update: Houseguest just finished dinner (Chinese). Jameka got fortunes like "You will soon go on a much needed vacation" and "You will want to leave much sooner than you think." Amber didn't speak A WORD during dinner. After dinner she went off in her own corner and revealed her fortune: "Happy news is on the way."

Jameka and Amber will surely take this as the word of God.

Everyone was very civil to each other during dinner. I think Evil Dick will no longer be evil from here on out. Amber has taken herself out of the group... IMO she's on her way out.

• Members

Dick and Daniele talking in the backyard.

Daniele: I'll stay up all night until I know I'll be happy with the nominees.

Jen's name is thrown around a lot. Consensus between Dick and Daniele is to backdoor Jen.

Daniele comes across as a great game player. Dick, too. I think she's learned her lesson from her last HOH.

• Members

So basically I think Daniele is gonna nominate Amber and Jameka, but try to backdoor Jen. Hopefully Jen will win veto and decide not to use it. I think the house would then unanimously evict Amber and we'd be free of her once and for all.

• Members

Tonights BBAD stuff: I'm pretty sure Amber is gonna roll over and die. Zach told her that if she gets evicted, she'll be spending a month on a beach with Dustin. Amber criticized Zach as phony to Jameka, and believes that the plan is to send her home this week, but was pretty psyched about seeing Dustin. Plus, she's using the "everything happens for a reason" excuse, in other words, she's too lazy to fight for herself and will say it's God's plan if/when she leaves.

Archived