Big Brother: Live Feeds/After Dark (Spoilers Welcome)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BBAD Update: We open with Daniele, who looks like the queen on her throne, sitting in HOH talking with Zach. Daniele talks about how sick she is of everybody. Zach comments about how Dick is getting concerned about Amber, who was one away from winning HoH and one away from winning POV. Daniele's plan is still to evict Jen this week, but the seed has been planted. If Daniele takes Jameka off the block, there is a chance that Amber could go home and not Jen.

• Members

Boring Amber/Jameka convo. Amber: I'll have a heart attack if nominations stay the same. Not even because I know I'm going home, but because we couldn't be together anymore :-(

Amber, without Dustin, has now glommed on to Jameka. This girl has no backbone or game whatsoever.

• Members

Zach tells Daniele how he and his nerdy friends entered a robot for Battlebots which placed second in the heavyweight division.

Clearly he is smarter than he seemed the first several weeks. Why doesn't Daniele backdoor him instead of Jen (whom I love, but who is pretty stupid.)? :-(

• Members

Daniele: It's Kail's fault that Jen isn't out of the house. Everyone's wanted her out since DAY 1.

Um, Daniele, you could have used POV the first week and you chose not to. If you had, Jen would have been nominated and evicted then.

Daniele: I'm putting my foot down. I want Jen out of this house for my birthday!

:-( It's a bad week for Jen fans. Unless Eric can rally votes against Amber/Jameka, Jen is a goner for sure.

If it's Amber/Jameka against Jen up for eviction, that leaves Jameka/Amber, Jessica, Eric, Dick, and Zach.

Eric- probably America will evict Amber/Jameka, Jameka/Amber will evict Jen, Zach will evict Jen, Jess will evict Jen, and Dick will evict Jen. Unless Eric rallies the team like he did last week, Jen's out.

• Members

omg she wants to be either a model or a nurse. Reminds me of this girl I knew in college. She came in pre-law, then she was obsessed with religion, then she tells us she wants to be pre-med... I think there were a few more.

The one intelligent thing I've read on the CBS BB8 board is that CBS should have to pay for therapy for Amber after BB ends. I don't know how she ever passed the psych test...

• Members

It's all set... Amber swore on her daughter's life (that poor girl is dead like 20 times over!) that if Daniele takes her off, she wouldn't put up Daniele if she became HoH (lol!) So Daniele is taking off Amber tomorrow and putting up Jen. Daniele's birthday is tomorrow (the 20th) and her room is decorated for the occasion. However, she's melancholy for some reason.

• Members

The Eric/Jess/Dick/Daniele alliance may already be cracking. Eric tells Jess he saw Daniele chatting with Amber, and fears they cut a deal and Daniele could be "abusing power again."

Daniele annoyed the crap out of me during her first HoH but she seemed to have learned her lesson from it this time around. So I get why Eric is afraid she's getting back to the way she was that time. Dick and Amber are outside talking, which is rare, so if Eric sees that he'll be even more suspicious (though Dick and Amber are just chatting, not talking game.)

• Members

Amber prays out loud (who DOES that?) and thanks God for making her the great person she is now, even though she LOVED who she was before. Is this chick for real? She joins the other HGs inside for quarter football, but not before starting to cry.

Wow I'll never forgive Daniele for using the veto on her.

Archived