Big Brother: Live Feeds/After Dark (Spoilers Welcome)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No - I think Jen was a huge threat. I think she was smarter than people really believed. Sure, the lie she made about Nick in the beginning was annoying, but ever since then, she's been playing a great game. She was able to get off the block 4 times, and then finally lay low off the radar for 2 weeks. It wasn't until she was backdoored that she tried to play her last card, as she knew she would be voted out over Jameka. Suposedly she started eating bc BB gave Dick more cigs, even though he bleached her clothes months ago, AND allowed Eric to stain her white shirt with mustard....and never gave her new clothes. She knew it was obvious that they are playing favorites - so she started eating, refused to go to sequester. I don't blame her. Then she got the penalty nomination for next week, and that would have saved her, but BB CHANGED the rules (bc of their favoritism) and decided to give her a penalty vote, which seals her fate even further.

I'm still enjoying this season for the dramatics, but BB and CBS have really pissed me off with their bad editing and obvious favoritism.

Jessica for the win!

• Members

I dunno why CBS seemed to have a grudge against Jen.... She was the second most popular HG, and she was gorgeous (with her bikini in the opening credits.) But I definitely agree they pulled out no stops to save her, while they obviously did with Dick and Eric.

• Members

I have a huge grievance with BB producers for allowing criminal Dick abuse Jen like he did and not penalize him but they gave her a penalty vote for eating REAL food. Shame on them. I hate Dick who never should have been allowed on the show with his criminal record and his real life flesh and blood daughter. That's like having your mother there to keep you safe. Disgusting. I admire Jen. Her lying about Nick was part of her strategy, the same as her attire with Jen everything written on it and being standoffish. Dick was afraid of her and abused her relentlessly. Why is BB allowing that. I'm furious. At any rate Jen will never vote for him and hopefully she won't vote for Dani either....they are really one player.

• Members

Dick & Daniele are so overrated. Dick's a horrible player and mean spirited creep. Danielle is way too whiny for my liking. Her relationship with Nick is annoying.

I'm really hoping Jamkea, Zach/Amber, Eric, & Jessica wake the hell up and break the father/daughter up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Daniele has won POV! So obviously, she will take herself off and as the only vote, will most likely vote Jameka out. Since Jameka is the most liked one left, she would easily win IMO. Plus, I highly doubt Daniele would vote her father out.

• Members

Dani knows where her bread is buttered. She will evict Jameka and then Zach better win HOH again or he is done or close to it. He is really bright, but he surely can hide it. I'm hoping he really has a photographic memory but wont' show it until the last. He is the strongest and most agile. He has an excellent chance to win HOH.

• Members

Even though Daniele technically deserves to win - I hate her personality - and I'd love nothing more than to see the hypocritical, whiney, cocky Donato's lose this game when they thought they had it in the bag after they made Final 4. Seconds after sending Eric going home, they were jumping around in glee, talking about how they should just backstab Zach and get him out...then he wins HOH...and they start crying and yelling at him because he backed out of their Final 3 deal. HYPOCRITES....and it's called GAME. Get over it, you ARE playing Big Brother ya know.

I don't really want Zach to win either, bc I ultimately don't think he deserves it, but watching him beat out the cocky Donato's might be more of a reward....especially since all my favs are out. Jessica, I miss you!

Archived