Big Brother: Live Feeds/After Dark (Spoilers Welcome)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eric tries to clue in Amber that Jen is being backdoored (he actually said, "I'm not sure, but I think they're backdooring Jen") but Amber insisted that she's target. She uses the phrase "sucks so bad" in absolute excess. Oh, here come the tears! LOL! If possible, Amber actually gets a GOOD edit on the TV show!

Eric plays Amber like a fiddle. Like a true game player, it's hard to tell when he's telling the truth and when he's not!

Amber is very very very interested in re-forming LNC. Big surprise there!

• Members

Eric liberally drops Zach and Jen's names negatively into his long convo with Amber. Eric is, IMO, trying to soften everyone on Dick and Daniele so they can get Zach and Jen out. Then, Jessica/Dick/Daniele/Eric will get rid of everyone else until they're the final four.

• Members

Eric goes on and on about how much he wants to win an HOH. Again, it's impossible to tell when he's being honest. But you have to wonder why he even wants to win one, as America would pick his nominees, and he might not like that.

Jen interrupts Eric and Amber for the second time. After she leaves, Eric mentions that Jen interrupted Jess and Jameka earlier. Eric seems thrilled to recount Jen's evil deeds. If Dick and Daniele succeed in backdooring Jen, obviously they want the whole house behind it :-(

• Members

lol ok i couldn't sleep... I really wish the BB talk on this board was more active. The people at the CBS boards are so stupid. They're like, "CBS stop messing with the game" and then when their favorite HG is up for eviction they're like, "I'm gonna stop watching if ____ leaves, CBS!" thus encouraging CBS to mess with the game.

Blah. But I really hope Jen survives this week. If she became HOH next week that'd really be huge for her. Plans never really go exactly right on this show, so I doubt Jess/Eric/Dick/Daniele will be final four like they hope.

It really depends on how things go down with POV. If the veto winner doesn't use the veto, Amber is out b/c people don't see Jameka as a threat (since she has no HoHs till week 11). If the veto winner vetoes Amber, it's Jameka v. Jen (AmERICa would probably evict Jameka b/c Jen is more popular, other HGs would probably evict Jen because she's more of a threat.) If the veto winner vetoes Jameka, it's Amber v. Jen.... more blurry. Nobody in the house really likes Amber except Jameka, but nobody likes Jen either. Again, AmERICa would evict Amber (she has .4% popularity on the CBS website and 1% chance of winning.)

I really want Jen to get POV this week and leave the nominees as they are. Time for Amber to go.

• Members

I want to see Dick, Daniele & Jen in the f3. I woud love to see that. I would love to have a twist where the POV winner cputs up the nominee, & Eric goes up. He's so shady, but not even good shady. He will never be Will.

I see that Eric wants to get the LNc together again. Who would trust him now? Unless of course, there is a vision from up above stating to trust him.

• Members

Damn. I'm positive that she will use it and put Jen up :-( This sucks. Sometimes I like Dick/Daniele and sometimes I hate them. Right now I hate them!

Who will Daniele take off, Jameka or Amber? Probably Jameka. So then it's Amber vs. Jen. America will surely vote to keep Jen. Can Eric rally the votes to do that or not?

Archived