Big Brother: Live Feeds/After Dark (Spoilers Welcome)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I must say, this thread is pretty darn quiet. Is no one watching?

Dick is just awesome. The way he puts Jen in her place....totally awesome and funny.

I wonder if Mike really likes her or what, but he seems to feel bad for her.

Hey, you make the bed sister, now you must lie in it!

• Members

As much as I would like to see Amber gone, I think Jen was smart not putting her up. Her reasoning was she didn't want to see another woman gone. She realizes that if another woman goes, the guys could start working together and get rid of all of the women.

I tend to think it will be Joe going although both are working it hard to stay. Since it is a live vote tonight there is still plenty of time for things to change. And there won't be any hints today, since usually after the vote the one to be evicted vanishes from the feeds, but nobody knows clearly who is leaving plus I'm sure they will want to catch any last minute campaigning in case of something interesting lol.

• Members

I really want to see Zach gone. He has no personality and is way too cocky and an ass. I really want to see someone like Daniele or Dustin win HOH and put up part of the MRA. Kail and Zach up would be my ultimate.

I am starting to like Jen. I don't like her personality, I think she is a bitch. But I am respecting her gameplay. If I was a hamster in there, she would be the one that I would want next to me at the end because she is coming across as the most hated HG. Of course, thats right now. She could pull a Will. Remember, everyone hated Will at the beginning and then it was like we all woke up one day and fell in love with his gameplay. (Ok, most of us).

Kail is really trying to campaign to get Dick out. Zach is adamantly against it, he wants Joe out. I see this as a close vote. I would think Eric would vote Joe out as my guess is that is how America voted, its how I voted.

I see this as the breakdown of votes

To keep Dick: Daniele, Nick, Dustin, Amber, Zach

To keep Joe: Kail, Mike,

Possible floaters: Jessica, Eric, Jameka. If Eric votes to keep Dick than its a majority.

• Members

jen is not a game player.....the ONLY smart thing she did was the whole female issue. The rest, she is a self absorbed moron.

but I see your point, she is hated, so why not keep her ...no one likes her. But to be locked in a house with her, would drive any sane person to lunacy. She needs to go.

• Members

When Amber is not crying she is ok, but we know WHY you are playing, stop looking for the sympathy. Everyone is there to win...not just you.

I hate...HATE Jessica..is that her name? The fake blond bimbo. What a total waste of space she is....her and Jen need to go ASAP

• Members

It seems that America voted for Joe to be evicted as Kail and Mike were discussing that Eric is going to vote Joe out. I am thinking that it will be a close vote. And does anyone know if it is a live vote? Because it sounds like it is.

The HGs were in an inside lockdown earlier. MRA is cracking, this has to be one of the worst kept secrets since the fact that Will and Mike Boogie were in an alliance last season. Nick has pretty much departed that alliance.

Kail believes that one of the MRA has to win HOH or they will be targeted. I think she is right!

I think, but I may be wrong, that Amber hasn't cried in about te minutes. I never thought anyone could cry more than Bunky, but I was wrong.

• Members

Dick won HOH in a tiebreaker between him, Daniele, and Mike.

If Dick goes for emotion, he will definately put up Jen.

If he goes for strategy he should put up two of the following three, Kail/Mike/Zach. That group needs to be broken up and I hope he can see that.

Archived