Big Brother: Live Feeds/After Dark (Spoilers Welcome)

• Members

I haven't watched all of my After Dark recording, but Kail and Mike did talk last night about trying to flip the vote to get Amber out instead. I think somebody finally told Kail that Amber intends to target her. I don't know that they will be able to pull it off though. I wish they had asked us Sunday how we wanted AP to try to influence the vote when he had time to try to do something. Let him earn his money lol! We may get to vote tonight on how we want him to vote but that isn't going to be enough time for him to try to change anything in the house. I think Carol was too pouty and withdrawn when first nominated and even though some realize now that Amber needs to go, nobody seems to want to make a big move this early in the game.

I haven't gotten that far but I also understand on Showtime Jen admits that she knows Mike Boogie.

Thanks for posting that recap Ryan!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey Roman as a moderator, I would not expect such a rude response to someones question. Treat people fairly ok? Andre you too.

You all know there was NO disrespect in that question. I asked how this was done. Come on now, this is getting carried away.

The post was to Ryan. I just wondered how someone would know that at 10 AM Jen hate a bowl of cereal.

I like the show as much as anyone else, I just did not understand how someone could actually have all that information unless they sat and watched this nonstop. I have watched from day one, and I get excited just like everyone else at this time. So please, back off the attacks. It was a QUESTION. A simple answer like Ryan gave was sufficient, the attacks were not.

Relax everyone, it was a valid question. Calm down, go get a drink, watch the show...enjoy. If you can not ask a valid question, what can you ask?

If I had just said...does someone sit and watch the show for 24 hours straight you would have accused me of being an ass as well.

Come on, get over ME and get on with the show. It is nice though that so many of you have this obvious attraction to me that you have to constantly put me down. YAHOOOOOOO

I made it big now mama!

• Members

I am focused a great deal on Danielle and her father being in the house together...I know some of the housemates were saying that they felt bad for her having to deal with him so up close now.

I don't focus too much on the live feeds so it's cool to come and read the things that are going on here.

I did have a question...

Does any of you ever do a BB chat when the show comes on?

• Members

Sweet, I would love to have a chat when the show comes on, and even other times to discuss spoilers and such, however, I am at work most of the time that the show is on. I will actually miss eviction shows.

I really hope Amber leaves. Really bad hope that Amber leaves

• Members

It's funny that people always seem to need to have the last word. <_<

I would love to take part in a Big Brother chat. Last season, my friends and I would have Big Brother parties. Everyone would come over and we would watch the show together. That was before everyone left for college and pretty much broke apart, like this summer.

• Members

I actually think this is a pretty legitimate question. Unless they are getting paid to watch and blog every minute this summer, who would have the time, let alone want to? lol - I enjoy the show as much as everyone else, but keeping a to-the-minute blog of what's happening inside the house is a little much.

As for any moderator asking a member if their post was 'even necessary', and then go on to tell them NO - well that's ridiculous and another reason why people are moving on from this board.

I hate to bring that up over here in the BB thread - so after this, I'll keep strictly to BB-related posts - but I definitely had to call you out so the admin. group can have on-the-spot examples of the 'dictatorship' feeling lots of members get around here.

Moving on....

Nick is hot. Hope they show more of him on Thursday night's show. :P

• Members

Ryan already issued a warning and that warning should be heeded. If one has a problem with a staff member or something related to the board, a PM should be sent to an administrator or to another moderator so they can discuss it with an administrator. Private issues should be kept private and there is no need to fill what should be a fun thread with nothing but tension.

Now, let's please stay on topic.

• Members

Jen has got to go...I will agree on that.

Not only did she flip out over that picture...but her stalkerish ways over a guy she has known for 10 minutes is a little creepy.

JENTASTIC she is not.

how about JENVICTING her quickly!

Archived