Big Brother: Live Feeds/After Dark (Spoilers Welcome)

• Members

Speaking for myself personally here, I work 10 hours a night, Monday - Saturday. When I get off work, it's 2AM. There's not much to do after that, and so I come home, turn on the feeds and watch 'em (sometimes as background noise, sometime actually paying attention) until I get tired enough to sleep. I'm addicted to the show, but it certainly doesn't dominate my life, all day, every day.

Meanwhile, how is someone addicted to something on the internet any different than people posting all over these soap boards all day long? One is no different than the other, IMO. Some people play videogames all day long with their free time. Some people get drunk all day long during their free time. Some people watch Big Brother feeds. We all have our unhealthy addictions! :)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Isn't that the pits. I was screaming when she was the last one standing in the HOH challenge, but have to give her credit for knowing the correct answers. I'd have been out like the second questions. So, all this time I thought she was so stuck on herself, she was actually learning everything she could about the competition. This makes her much more challenging that I had thought. I wonder who she will put on the block? I heard that she wanted Daniele and Dick. It seems to me that is a terrible choice and would make her enemies putting Daniele up and no one would vote her out....and gun for Jen even more. Jess and Dick maybe.

• Members

We'll see the nominations on the Sunday night show. It sounds like if one of them gets the POV and comes down that Joe may go up but he's definitely trying to work Jen to prevent that. I think she actually did pretty well with the nominations from the point of what helps her. It looks like the vote for AP was to get Jessica nominated and Eric did work that even though he likes Jessica lol.

POV competition is today. They were told last night that they would be getting a 7 AM wakeup call but last I heard they still didn't know why. Although I guess last Saturday BB got them up early and then did nothing :lol: They were guessing that maybe it would be a double eviction week but I'm quite certain is isn't. When it is a double eviction they also do the nominations on the Thursday night show. It seems like there was finally a lot more game conversations going on last night after the nominations.

Food competition yesterday. It appears all of the women and Joe are on slop. Jen is not because she is HOH.

• Members

POV was today. From what I read, it sounded like last years grave POV where there are prizes. Jen, Dick, Daniele, Amber, Joe and I think Kail.

Kail and Amber are chained together now

Jen has to wear a red unitard and kinda looks like the devil.

Dick won a plasma TV

Joe won a slop pass

And DANIELE won POV!!!!!

Apparently Amber cried before the POV because she had to play. She's dumb and I HATE her.

• Members

I think it was Mike and not Kail that played for POV. How Kail got punished by having to be handcuffed to Amber for 24 hours is beyond me :lol: I can't stand Amber either. Mike apparently won some sort of trip. I'm hearing that Jen may have to wear that outfit for 1 week???

I'm anxious to find out who Jen will put up in place of Dani. LOL at least for 24 hours she can't get any input from Kail since she is locked to Amber :lol:

• Members

Ok, I wasn't sure who else played.

I know that she pulled Joe's key out last and did so because of his attitude. She finds him rude and wanted "to send a message". I think she may be leaning towards nominating him because at one point she did state that it was between Dick, Daniele and Joe. I think it would be really interesting if she nominated Amber because it would be a drama filled week.

I really want Dick to stay.

• Members

I freaking LOVE Jen...I love how she is so full of herself and is just such a bitch.

I also always root for the underdog and she certainly is this year.

LOVE Jen!

F*cking HATE Amber/Kail/Zach/Mike/Nick/Daniele

LOVE Jessica/Eric/Jen/Dick/Dustin/Joe

MEH about Jameka

• Members

Never thought I would see a fan of Jen ;)

She totally disgusts me with her attitude. She is not attractive to begin with, so no idea why she is stuck on herself.

She is clueless...not even an underdog in my book, just a waste of space, but then again, you always need those in the house too!

• Members

I'm enjoying Jen once I learned that she has a method to her madness and brains, to boot. At first I thought she was a self-centered bimbo. Not so.

I love Dick and want him to stay. Put Amber up. I think everyone is sick of her.

Joe is entertaining and Dustin is tolerating him it seems.

I missed the POV competition and look forward to the next airing on TV.

Archived