Big Brother: Live Feeds/After Dark (Spoilers Welcome)

• Members

YES! Joe is gone!

Anyway,

Well Dick knows about the Kail/Mike/Zach thing because he told Kail he knew.

I really can't see him not putting up Jen. And I really don't see how she wouldn't go home, lol. I just hope he leaves Jameka and Jessica alone, lol, I like them.

Also, I wish Daniele would try a little harder with her dad. I know there's so much history there, but it'd be cool if they could really team up because they're a natural alliance, and most people like them. Whatever happens, I hope they can work some of their stuff out.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dick and Daniele were talking and she asked him who he was going to put up and without hesitation he said Jen and Kail. IMO, he should definately put up Kail but either Zach or Mike instead. That alliance needs to be destroyed.

Hopefully, we won't have to see Amber cry this week. Knock on wood

• Members

I hope he puts up Kail and Zack, or Kail and Mike. If neither of them wins POV at least one of them will be voted out, unless the someone else wins POV and pulls one of them out. This should be an interesting week. I love Dick. He is very different than the man he shows on the outside.

• Members

he needs to put up Kali and Jen

He has no choice.

I was so excited that he won. Kali was so pissed.

I don't think Jen even cares.

But with Nick not really a full fledged member of that alliance, it leaves Zack and Mike...with not much power..even if she does not go.

• Members

The nominations were Kail and Jen.

Jen has won the POV.

It looks like Mike will go up in Jen's place but the POV ceremony isn't until Monday. Dick is now considering trying to get Mike out instead of Kail as he thinks he has made Kail useless and Mike will be the stronger player. Mike called Dick out on his game and let him know he is ont to him yesterday and that may now come back to bite him.

• Members

Wow, I am stoked that Jen won the POV! I actually am starting to like her. She doesn't care and is playing a good game.

I would like to see Mike go up and have him voted out. He is the strongest player out of that alliance and he's pretty much a jackass. He's boring too and this is Big Brother, I want to be entertained!

• Members

I still want to see Kail go, but I don't mind Mike going up. He's been too under the radar and if he's up we should find out if he really has a game or not. He's been observing a lot, so it would be interesting to see if he learned anything. Apparently he did something during the POV that really ticked off Dick. I think some of the others are going to be more anxious to get rid of Kail however. I would love to see Zach go up but Dick won't do that.

• Members

It sucks that the waste of air Jen won the POV. But it is always kind of fun to see one of the most hated live one more day.

Jen is NOT a game player, I still want to know what a game player is defined as, because she pretty much has flopped in every sense of the word and is a pretty digusting excuse of a person to boot.

• Members

That sucks that Jen won POV. I was assuming that if she didn't win, she'd be leaving, since nobody really seems to like her.

If it were between Mike and Kail, I'm not sure who would go. We really haven't seen their interactions with many people other than Dick.

• Members

Amber is spilling everything she and Evel D. talked about after his fight with Danni. So much for her being nice and not making waves. She is playing the game, and has been since she walked into the house.

• Members

Jen got POV?!? Wow. I think she is such a royal beyotch, in a good way, and kind of want her to stick around as long as she doesn't take Dick down. He comments are hilarious. She so doesn't care about anyone and came right out and said she wasn't good at feeling bad for people. :lol:

• Members

SOOOOOOOOOO happy Jen won the veto!

Jen ROCKS...LOVE how she annoys the hell out of everyone on purpose and couldn't give two sh*ts and a f*ck about it!

Love how she is not pandering down to ANYONE and is pretty smart when it comes to people aswell.

Jen is in a great position in the house now that she has won the veto and taken herself off.

She no longer has a traget on her back as Dani/Nick/Zach/Dick have ALL the focus of the other HG's!

GO JEN!!!

Archived