Big Brother: Live Feeds/After Dark (Spoilers Welcome)

• Members

Amber and Carol are nominated.

Food competition has already happened, slop is back.

Veto competition is going on right now. Kail, Amber, Carol, Jameka, Nick and Danielle are playing.

THe house seems to want to (at least right now) keep Amber and vote out Carol. Joe is trying to get an alliance of six going. It would consist of all the people who have rivals. Joe seems to be pusing it hard, but it doesn't seem to be working. Dick talks strategy a lot. Carol is actively campaiging to stay, even though she says she is not.

Will update when Veto comes in.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Supposedly they were nominated in the order they went out in the HOH competition. It appears Carol is most likely to go and the reason for that is they want the ones that were invited on the show and didn't have to audition to go first. Daniele has the veto but so far doesn't plan on using it.

They are pretty confused lol. Joe is convinced it is a double eviction week and thinks somebody will leave on Sunday and then have a short week and somebody leave again Thursday. He's told Carol that if the eviction is Sunday he can't do anything to save her but if it isn't until Thursday he might be able to change things.

A lot of them seem to want Jen gone, but nobody is really suggesting using the veto and putting her up. I don't know that they could get Kail to do that since she seems close with Jen.

I'm thinking maybe once they have the first eviction things will intensify. So far they are a pretty boring group and generally getting along too well lol.

• Members

POV ceremony was today.

Danielle apparently made everyone think she was going to use it, but in the end, decided not too.

Nominated are still Carol and AMber. Both seem to be campaiging hard.

• Members

Jen is a psycho bitch. I HATE her and so does the rest of the house. She's incredibly jealous. Apparently Nick, who I am starting to be a Nick convert even though I don't like his hair, kissed her HAND. So apparently that makes them star crossed lovers in Jenworld. Nick however, has other ideas. I think he has a tiny crush on Daniele and she has one for him.

Poor Carol. She thinks that she is getting votes but it looks like everyone is going to vote to keep Amber.

Kail, Nick, Mike and Zach have an alliance and they are doing a real crappy job keeping it from others. They never talk when they are in a group. It's like the worst kept secret in that house that they are alligned.

• Members

Spoiler Report for Monday:

Foth = Flush of the House = Blue water screen

Monday, July 09, 2007:

12:30AM BBT: Dick, Eric, Amber, Joe and Dustin are outside on the couch. Dustin is sitting next to Joe. (Miracles do happen. -- ed) Eric says he thinks they should put some DVD extras on the season BB DVD, and also he wants to do commentary. He does a commentary for Amber straightening her hair. Dick comments that Amber is always looking at herself in the mirror. She says she does not!

They are talking about how BB messes up and shows them who is in an alliance or "talking sketchy" to each other, as they will call them out for not having a mic on, etc. Eric says the funniest one was when they called "the two" into the DR together--Zach and Jessica to the DR--OOPS!

Eric lists the food he ate today. Waffles, bacon, Fruitloops, two hot dogs, fajitas, some chips, ice cream. Eric says he did pretty well, overall.

Amber talks about how she cooked the burger quesadillas and "put her heart into it" and Jen had some on her plate and ignored it. She called her out on it, and Jen apologized. Amber feels that it was upsetting that Jen didn't eat it. Amber complains about Carol being the last to eat, and she puts her dish by the sink and sits down, instead of doing dishes. Amber says that Carol has yet to do dishes and if she was last to eat, she (Amber) would do the dishes.

Dustin says that six of them have cooked dinner for each other, and Carol hasn't waited for the others before she started eating, even once. She just sits down and starts eating and is rude and doesn't wait. Dick asks why should she do anything, when she knows she is on the way out the door? He says, "There are a lot of tiaras in this house." Lots of princesses.

Now there's a big Jen bash going on outside. Dustin does an impression of her wearing high heels. They say she tried to make cookies for everyone. Amber says that if her name was Jen and she made a shirt, her first word would have been "JENEROUS." Dick says that he wants to make one for Jen that says "Jenatalia." Dick talks about how inconsiderate and rude Jen is and thinks its part of her personality. Dick: She (Jen) doesn't give a !@#$%^&*] about anybody but herself. I feel like the only nice things she does, she does for a reason. Eric is being quiet during this, so Dick says it is his turn. So Eric says "Oh! Uh,....Ka-zing!"

Eric asks Amber if she is a sex addict--he can see her being one. He wonders if she has marathon sex sessions, making a day of it. Amber says not at all. Her boyfriend doesn't like to "do it a lot." He wants her to appreciate it more. Dick says that's a good excuse! She says she is a nymphomaniac, and he says, "Babe, I want it to be special!" Eric: "So, he's the woman, and you're the man."

Meanwhile in the bedroom... Jameka, Nick and Zach Daniele talking. Nick looking over at Zach telling him if he has to stare at his butt crack all night. Then Zach rolls over and is upset that it touched his sheets, Nick says not to worry about it and jokingly says he will burn them tomorrow. A lot of silence and inaudible whispering about Nick. Nick says he can read lips and says Jameka said one day she will marry Nick.

Nick says he's hungry and Jameka tells his to eat some more hot dogs even though he's had four. Jameka says the chef has gone to bed and that he's on his own then FotH.

Zach, Daniele Jameka head to the kitchen. Daniele eating ice cream. Zach says to Daniele, "so your going to evict me?" Daniele tells him that him and the bat are going up. Zach: "the bat?" Daniele: "Yeah the Chenbat." Lots of . Daniele says Jameka's B-day is in a week or two. "Let's evict her" she says jokingly since its the day after evictions. Zach tells them that Kaiser was evicted twice on his birthday.

1:00AM BBT: Jameka says if she would have answered one more question correctly her or Joe would have been HoH. Joe said that it would have been Jameka as Dick said they would have given it to her. Joe says he wants to win HoH and tell him to throw it his way. He says he would put up Dustin and Jen as that would be fair as it gives them both the chance to play POV. Joe say his is an easy decision and Jameka says, "I'll throw it to you." Zach says, "so will I." Joe says he wants a 5-5 tie and Zach says that will never happen because it requires too much trust. Joe says he has no enemies. [LOL] Talks about the possibility of him and Dustin faking their relationship scenario for the millionth time.

1:25AM BBT: In the BY with Eric, Dick Amber and Joe talking. Amber is complaining because Dick blew his smoke into her OJ. Joe brings up where Eric masturbated again and there is a lot of middle school nasty talk With all the lights Joe says there's a lot of moths which is a feast for the bat. Talking about the BB voice and how they haven't seen Julie in forever. Eric says he has a theory that it was really her stand in. Dick said he was blind folded so that he wouldn't see who went into the house. Amber talks about some of the twists BB have come up with "are so ridiculous."

Dick talking to Amber.

Dick says that there's no one with a dry sense of humor and Amber asks "what does that mean". Joe and Eric try to explain it to her she says she gets it but doubt she did. She wasn't sure who Ben Stein was either. Talking about when Dick and Dustin's identities were revealed in the house. FotH

Eric, Dick, and Amber are still outside discussing all kinds of non-critical things. Most of it centers around sex in the house: how it affects relationships outside the house, how Daniele being there ended Dick's possibilities, how Amber has an agreement with her boyfriend that flirting is okay, how Eric thinks he has a chance even with "hunky" guys in the house. See video

3:35AM BBT: Eric goes to bed. Talk shifts to the game. Who would put who up, how terrible Carol has been and how great Amber has been - with a bit of help from Dick of course. Dick is "working" both Daniele and Nick since he thinks they are both sympathetic to his situation (not wanting to be put up). He thinks it would be good to put up Mike and Kail - the quiet schemers.

Jen needs some coffee...

ALERT: Nick kissing Daniele on Feed 1. A few whispers and she turns away. Nick looks directly at camera and gives it a type of hex sign. Then all returns to normal. - at least for now.

4:45AM BBT: Dick and Amber are still outside doing laundry. They move to the kitchen and Amber goes off to bed. Dick, on LR couch, says "I'm all you've got - same as every night." Then he's back outside for a cig - says he hasn't gone over his pack-a-day limit. He spends a little time by the photo wall. He's talking to himself. He says that Jen and Jameka have to go, he doesn't want them in sequester. By 5:30 he finally goes to bed. See video

7:30AM BBT: They're still sleeping. 9:00AM BBT: Kail got up and was looking in the HoH room with a flashlight to find her clothes and avoid waking Jen up. In the end, Jen got up also. They headed down for some coffee and changed mic batteries then discussed that there should be a food competition today. They're now in the kitchen making coffee and chit chatting. 9:16AM BBT: A brief followed by Jen in the HoH bathroom doing her makeup while the camera person zooms in on her shirt (with a hint of butt crack). Now she and Kail are in the kitchen. They were doing some trivia and discussing Kail's family. By 9:40AM BBT: Mile is up too. We keep getting on and off...

10:10AM BBT: Morning chit chat. See video 10:37 BBT Carol and Dustin sitting in the dining room. She's eating a bowl of cereal and he's just chillin'. They keep staring at the memory wall. Carol says she doesn't think there will be a food comp today and that they'll wait until someone has left. (If they keep with last season's model, she's right and the food comp will be Friday morning). 10:45AM BBT: Feeds 1 and 2 are on the darkened room as Nick, Daniele, and Jameka wake for the morning. Nick and Daniele tell Jameka that she woke them up in the middle of the night with her groaning and giggling. They say she gave her trademark "Mmm, mmm, mmm" and Nick said "someone was makin' it happen for ya." [it was during this 'noise-making' by Jameka that Nick planted his fairly passionate kiss on Daniele.]

Kail and Jen are in the HoH talking about Rodeo Drive (can't hear Kail very well) but Jen says she doesn't shop there, that people only really shop there to show off. Jen says she has a Dior purse. Kail says her Brighton is very sturdy and has lasted forever. Jen lost her retainer on one of the first couple of days in the house and is going to ask BB if they can get hold of her orthodontist. She says that she spent a lot of $ on the braces/retainer and she can feel her teeth "moving and sticking out." Feed cuts, comes back, Jen saying that it's good there's no way to develop shopping problems. Kail is saying she has no Nordstrom's and no Sak's where she is. Jen says she's surprised that BB hasn't woken up the other HGs yet. She said that means they are at least 90 mins. out from any comp. Kail shrugs and says, "Who knows?". 10:50AM BBT:

It looks like America chose to have Eric tell his heartbreaking tall tale to Kail.

11:00AM BBT: Eric is in the HoH room pouring out his heart to Kail. [sounds like America's Player is making good on the latest challenge?] He's pouring his heart out about his "girlfriend" in HS who had an eating disorder. He said "It was one of the worst things he could handle.....it was the first time I felt like I needed to be an adult." He lays out the sob story about what she would do and how he would react to those things . He starts crying and it's hard to tell whether or not this is fabricated or legit. It sounds like this may have started out because Danielle's physical stature. Eric seems to have taken offense to some of the terms Danielle has been using which dug up some of these details. The story concludes with Eric stating that his girlfriend's eating disorder ended up ending their relationship. See Video - Part 2.

Meanwhile... Mike and Nick have a quick conversation in the BY. Mike wants to put Joe on the block and get him out of the house, Nick isn't too sure.

11:40AM BBT: Eric just finished his "talk" with Kail and has headed down stairs, she stayed in the HoH room to use the bathroom. Dick is cooking breakfast (waffles). General chit chat in the kitchen. 12ish BBT: Dick and Kail laughing about their 'date' last night...

Dick: "You still glowing from our date?"

Kail: "My husband is secure."

Dick: "He better be after 18 years.. if he isn't something is wrong... your kids are like he's picking up my MOM!"

Painting T-shirts.

Various houseguests in the kitchen doing various tasks with a bunch of meaningless chit chat, looks like nick is painting a shirt. Dick discussing genitals and how "everyone these days is clean shaken or well trimmed" and he wants to go beg the DR for some hair dye. See Video

1:00PM BBT: Nothing of any consequence has happened. They are speculating on a Food Challenge for today. Jessica and Carol are in the sun and someone is in the pool. Carol says she likes her bathing suit but wants to wear it the other way but she cannot because the other side says Billabong. She had to promise not to wear it the other way, otherwise she could not bring it into the house.

Jess says that she cannot wear her Lifeguard shirt and the HG do not understand why since it is not a copyrighted word. Joe joins Jessica and Carol.

Dick and Zach are playing chess upstairs while Dustin is doing yoga... I think. Eric, Carol and Nick are in the HT.

• Members

Thanks Ryan for posting this.

Wanted to add that from what I read at TV Clubhouse, Eric said that looking at Danielle reminds him of his ex who had a eating disorder. Throughout the whole conversation, Kail jsut nodded and and asked a couple basic questions. When Dick came up to ask if anyone wanted waffles, she practically sprinted out of the room.

And Amber is disgusting. So much like Krista from BB2, it's alarming. Why they want to keep her over Carol is beyond me. I really wish that the America's Player question was to get Eric to sway the vote towards Carol

• Members

Who? Someone who likes to watch Big Brother, obviously. Why? To let other know about it, and because they like it. Insomnia, too, could help. But those answers are obvious, so even though you claim to not be rude, it is difficult to take it any other way.

Maybe it was done in shifts by different people and then compiled.

• Members

Thank you Andre for coming up with such a rational answer.

To answer your question Kwing, that list was not created by me. It was posted on a website where many BB fans contribute to so those of us who can't keep up with the live feeds all day have an idea of what's going on. I checked the site yesterday soon after I got home from work and figured "hey, why not post a recap for those at SON who like the show."

To those people who do sit and watch BB all day, that's their right. If they have nothing better to do than watch them 24 hours a day then so be it. It's for their enjoyment.

You may not have intended to be rude, but that is the impression I got.

• Members

Kwing,

I have to ask.

Was this post even necessary? I think not, IMO.

There is a site that I go to that does this very thing, because not everyone can watch the show live or even on tape or DVR delay. Reports like this help out alot of people who love the show, but would be shut out for news because of the reasons just named.

So, in the future, let's please remember that before we come off in a rude fashion, ok? :)

Archived