Gossip Girl: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

soo good.

loced jenny being harsh on her mom - she deserves it and more IMHO.

serena grandmother. wow. love to hate her.

serena mom going to get dan was great. that scene of serena/dan at the ball and him carrying her out as her mother watched, perfection.

chuck jelous of B & N was also good.

damnit... i dont wanna wait for jenny & chuck. now please!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know right! I was crying tears of happines...the girl playing Serena just looked so happy it filled me with incredible joy! And it was so romantic.

Loved the scene towards the end where Dan's father was talking to Serena's mother (Lily). So beautiful. And then they HAD to go play "Apologize" by One Republic...just loving the music on this show.

Lol Jenny and Blair would definitely be a VERY interesting pairing...

Can I say though as much as I felt bad for Chuck yesterday I have to admit that Nate was freakin HOT! Especially in those last two scenes with Blair. The guy was just oozing sexual chemistry...

I can't wait for next week...

• Members

I know!! Those Blair and Nate scenes at the end was smoking HOT. Carrie Underwood is a lucky girl.

Felt a little bit bad for Chuck, but I'm sure he has something up his sleeve.

So glad they brought up the pin Blair gave Nate. That was a big part of the book series.

• Administrator

Just finished watching the episode.....loved it of course. LOL

She was great! And the last scene with her....she's dying right? She lied to Serena when she said she wasn't dying.

ITA!! This was a good episode for us Dan/Serena fans and Rufus/Lily fans. :)

Rufus: "I should have never let you let me go."

"Apologize" playing made those last scenes really good.

Same here. Chuck was so hurt when he saw Blair/Nate. Poor guy, even though he deserved it for scheming. I smiled when Blair said to Chuck, "I know that look." She knows him so well.

He's the lucky one! Carrie and Leighton are so damn hot. Bastard!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Hey eveyone i'm a little late to the Gossip Girl discussions..I wasn't able to watch the show last fall as it was up against The Office and Greys, but now that its on Mondays i'll be watching..Thanks to Nubia's help im getting caught up on the show..I watched the first 5 episodes last night..Love Blair..and Jenny totally looks like Ashley Benson from Days..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived