Gossip Girl: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I hate Georgina! How dare that bitch break up Dan and Serena, and Dan's a dumb ass for falling for her BS. I hope Blair and Chuck do their worst to her. They put a smile on my face when they said

Blair:What if I told you that I know where Georgina Sparks is?

Chuck:I'd say lets get the bitch!

And this show has officially become the new Melrose Place.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I absolutely love Gossip Girl..thank god for the strike, because it gave me the opportunity to get caught up on the show..Chuck and Blair are my faves, love that they finally got some scenes together...And Georgina is an awesome bitch, she was definitely needed on the show to shake things up..

• Administrator

This last episode was really good! First, we finally see the gang in a scene together! Secondly, Rufus/Lily!! :wub:

I liked this little scene:

Blair: You don't have to hide anything from us.

Nate: She's right, Serena. I mean, none of us are saints.

Blair (points to Chuck): I had sex with him in the back of a limo.

Chuck: Several times.

Nate to Serena: I had sex with you at a wedding while I was her date....once.

Blair looks at Chuck as if she wants him to list more of his "bad deeds".

Chuck: I'm Chuck Bass.

Serena: You can tell us anything. We don't judge. We're the non-judging breakfast club. We're your best friends. Anything you do is something we did too.

That was great too. :lol:

Chuck/Blair. :wub:

I'm disappointed in Dan too and I wish Serena would have a little more faith in him. I really like them together.

Michelle T as Georgina is really fun to watch. She's such a fun bitch.

• Members

Spoiler scene from this week's finale:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Eeeeeeeeeeeee! I

And another:

And the extended promo for the episode:

And of course the finale is symbolized by this...

gossip-girl-blair-chuck-tbc.jpg

• Members

I loved this episode and how Blair, Nate and Chuck all stood up for Serena.

I'm disappointed that Serena didn't trust Dan enough to tell him. I guess that's why Dan walked out on her, because she told her friends but not him. On the other hand she told him she slept with someone else. So that's a reason for him to walk right there. I just wish she would've at least told him the real story.

And what's with Michelle Trachtenberg and her acting skills? I can remember her being this bad on Buffy.

Best quote of the episode:

Blair: What if I told you that I know where Georgina Sparks is?

Chuck: I'd say lets get the bitch!

• Members

I will definitely be owning that. :D

Anyway, thoughts on this past episode.

Thank God for the absence of Jenny. I honestly think that's what made this episode rock. Not to mention we had the whole Lily/Rufus element revived. They make me happy.

I figured that Serena didn't really kill anyone, but I am disappointed with how easily both she and Lily got over it. Also, if Blair really is supposed to be little miss perfect, it really speaks to her friendship with Serena that she wasn't scared off when Serena told her that she "killed someone."

Georgina is a manipulative bitch and I cannot believe Dan buys into her line of [!@#$%^&*].

I loved the core interaction of Nate, Chuck, Serena and Blair. Keep more of that going, and the show will continue to be great.

Lisa Loeb on GG. That cracked me up. I was having Reality Bites flashbacks. That song was so iconic of the 90s.

Can't wait to see what happens Monday!

• Members

The finale was great! I love that they are putting Nate and Serena together, but I did like him and Vanessa. And Georgina got owned! My new favorite Blair quote is

Blair:Didn't you know? I'm the crazy bitch around hear!

And thank god we didn't see too much Jenny!

Lily and Rufus! :wub:

And I thought Michelle Tratchenberg(sp?) was coming back next season?

• Members

I loved the season finale as well! I liked the idea of Nate and Vanessa. Not because I like her, because I don't. I find her annoying. But I liked them together because it ticked Blair off. :D But it seems like it's gonna be Serena and Nate now, at least during the summer. I guess that's ok.

But I hope Chuck and Blair hits it off. They're the most amazing thing on this show.

Ohh yes, Lily and Rufus!!! faithbos81.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Best Show on the CW right now. Even better than America's Next Top Model (which I love only cuz of the models and not that b*tch Tyra).

Anyone know where I can watch FULL episodes online? The CW had some and still has a few but they're earlier episodes and I want to rewatch some of the later ones...

Archived