Gossip Girl: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Administrator

I was in Chuck/Blair heaven in this episode! OMFG they were so good in their scenes together - the angst, the humour, the longing, the verbal jabs, the sadness, the look in their eyes......

---------------------------

Chuck: Look, I know what that pin means to you. You gave it to Nate the first time you said you loved him.

Blair: Well, I asked for it back. I thought James should have it now.

Chuck: Do you...umm.... really feel the same way about him as you did Nate?

Blair: I do.

Chuck: I’ll see you at school.

Chuck: You really know how to hurt people. I admire you for it.

Blair: This is all your fault. I would've never needed a 'James' if you hadn’t stood me up at the airport in the fist place. You use made me use him.

Chuck: I didn’t make you do anything. You were just you. Don’t you see, we’re the same. Stop trying to fight it.

Blair: I will fight until my last dying breath because any resemblance to you is something I would hate about myself.

Blair: Chuck, aren’t you done trying to destroy my night?

Chuck: Look, I should have never abandoned you. I knew I made the wrong decision as soon as your plane took off. I distracted myself all summer, hoping I wouldn’t feel it, but I still do.

Blair: And?

Chuck: I was scared. I was scared that if we spent the whole summer together, just us, then you’d see.

Blair: See what?

Chuck: Me. Please don’t leave with him.

Blair: Why? Give me a reason. And, “I’m Chuck Bass,” doesn’t count.

Chuck: Cause you don’t want to.

Blair: Not good enough.

Chuck: Cause I don’t want you to.

Blair: That’s not enough.

Chuck: What else is there?

Blair: The true reason I should stay right where I am and not get into the car. Three words, eight letters. Say it, and I’m yours.

Chuck: I.......I........

Blair: Thank you. That’s all I needed to hear.

Just so awesome!! :) After this episode, I've decide to make Chuck/Blair edits, going back to season 1! I love them.

Serena and Dan were good too. I like that they're the anti-Chuck/Blair.

Eric's line about Serena made me laugh: "I know that face. That face is not you friend." :lol:

Yup. <_<

LOL!! I wanted some Rufus/Lily scenes. I got my Chuck/Blair, Dan/Serena scenes and all that was missing was Rufus/Lily.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Episode 2.2's funny lines

Nate: You know it's love when you're talking like an assasin

Chuck: I thought you'd like to meet my friend.

Blair: Why? So she can warn me about the affects of too much botox?

Blair: I think she recognize part of herself in me. Or rather, I recongized someone in her.

:lol:

• Members

Great show tonight! Though they need to stop messing with Dan and Serena, either put them together or don't. Jennie whining was annoying and Dutchess Bitch or whatever you call her needs to die! Team Nate and Vanessa all the way! And they need to find a more interesting guy to compete with Chuck for Blair, this guy just doesn't cut it. Leighton over powers him in every scene.

• Administrator

Chuck and Blair were great again last night!

That scene where he whispers in her ear and grabs her hand from behind (look at Cat's avatar). :D

The scene in the park with the 3 fangirls was hilarious.

"She's a Serena."

Young girl gives Dan the evil stare. :lol:

Serena/Ban broke up. :( Oh well, I don't mind it because I like watch the chase, so I can't wait for them to start wanting to be each other again. Hopefully it happens towards the end of the season cause they need to be with other people first.

Where the hell is Kelly Rutherford? Is she filming another project or something? I want some Rufus/Lily scenes!

Episode 2.3: "The Dark Night"

Air Date: September 15, 2008

Written By: John Stephens

Directed By: Janice Cooke

Total Viewers: 3.73 million <---------- record high

18-49: 2.0/5 <---------------------------- record high

Yay!!!!

• Members

thank you, Toups!

Love love LOVE Blair, have done since Ep 1, Season 1. I also love that she's been there for her frenemy Serena when it really counted. Their relationship is probably the one most central to the show.

I can't explain this "thing" Chuck Bass/Ed Westwick has. The flaring nostril, the curled lip! :lol: Dude looks like a furry little hobbit. And yet, everytime he's around Blair, all I can think is "OMG, you are insanely sexy." How? Why? How?!

"Konichiwa." :lol:

• Administrator

Yay! Lily's back! And we got some good Lily/Rufus scenes. I think I might do Lily/Rufus edits too. :)

I really wish Dan would have more faith in Serena. I could see why they broke up.

Vanessa!! Why didn't you trust Blair to handle everything! You blew it!

Oh Chuck Bass, you are awesome. I was totally surprised when it was revealed that Amanda was working for Chuck. So, by making Serena the "Queen" again this is Chuck's plan to get Blair back. Hmm.....interesting.

Archived