Gossip Girl: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Ohh.....Georgiana must be some bad-ass. LOL

I'm not really liking the "new" Jenny and I didn't like the way she used Nate to get back in with the girls.

I thought this episode was okay. Not enough Dan/Serena or Chuck in the episode.

• Members

Georgina reminds me of Amanda from MP for some reason. Her story is almost exactly like Amanda's was when she first started on the show(only she wasn't that much of a party animal, and wasn't putting coke in her so called best friends drink LOL!). I'm loving the growing bond between Chuck and Serena, and Nate and Vanessa :wub: Jenny was semi tolerable, but then she started whining again.......... :rolleyes: And Dan and Blair sooooooooo needs to happen next season.

• Members

get Nate with jenny!! damn. i do not want to wait!!!

blair... i cant stand her, and not in a good way.

love the S & G drama.

so... whoever is gay is outs in the next episode - i am gonna assume it is eric, serenas brother. instead of chuck who it is in the books (i think its chuck... maybe dan...)

this show is amazing.

• Members

Jenny is getting on my last effing nerve. She is such a little bitch!

Still, I think Jenny & Nate could be good. I don't like Vanessa. Nate is totally boring. But nice to look at.

And HELLO. You have to REGISTER IN ADVANCE to take the SATs.

I miss Blair & Chuck. They were magic.

I think our little coming out party next week will be in honor of Eric, not Chuck. We never really learned why he tried to kill himself.

Georgina is a total bitch. Who roofie's their friend? But I love the dramz. Bring it on. I hope she doesn't eff up Serena & Dan.

I want Lily & Rufus! Stupid Serena! So selfish.

• Members

Jenny is who her surroundings have made her, IMHO.

I soo want Jenny&Nate. I dont like vanessa at all.

I didnt register for the SAT's. I just went and took them. But i think maybe our school reg all of us for us....

Blair & Chuck? Yes!!

I agree about eric and thats lame, IMHO. they should have went with chuck.

Georgina is amazing. I want a friend like her. Okay... no i dont.. well... kinda. I love the drama it has made, esp after Serena finnaly got everything all sorted out.

I also want them together. However, i understand where she is comign from. Besides her mother has been a selfish bitch for how long?

• Administrator

Agreed. I'm hoping this new guy will make me like Jenny again.

I didn't think I would like Nate/Vanessa but I did! That scene with them walking/talking and joking around before the kiss was so good. "You had me at lesbian" and "Do you think your parents will adopt a 17 year old?" LOL

Me too.

I didn't like her lying to Dan. How can she not trust him? Come on!

Same here. "Hearing you scream my name is enough for me." LOL

I know! This is two episodes in a row now where they didn't share a scene. :(

Archived